Part 9

Sharkys pov

Many thoughts are running thru my mind rn. I'm currently laying in bed with Kenny spooning me. It's morning and he hasn't woken up yet. I really want to get up and make myself some coffee, but I'm stuck.

More and more memories from the night before is popping up in my head. Skin against skin. The smell of sex and sweat in the air. Lips smashed against lips.

I still feel the pain in my ass, tbh kenny is big. (Hahahaha) I turn around to look at Kenny. He isn't awake yet. I manage to squirm myself out of his hold. I walk as quiet as I can to the bedroom door.

"Where are you going" I freeze when I hear Kenny's raspy voice. I awkwardly turn around to look at him. "I was just going to make some coffee" I say, trying to forget the fact that I'm only in my underwear.

"Don't go yet, lay down again with me" I do what he tells me to do. I awkwardly pull the covers over me. Kenny smirked at me before pulling me tight into his chest.

The only thing I smell rn is Kenny's fragranc, why is he wearing that so early in the morning? Oh well it isn't really that early. It's 1pm, he came over to my house late at night. Some hours after Nate was supposed to come.

OMG NATE!! I FUCKING FOROT ABOUT HIM!! "I'm sorry, this is wrong" I get up from the bed putting my clothes on that was laying on the floor. Kenny gets up and sits on the corner of the bed.

"Why is this wrong?" He asked. "I have a boyfriend"
I continue putting on my clothes. "Oh Nate, yeah don't worry about him. You won't see him anytime soon". What?

I slowly turn around with a confused look. What is he talking about? How did he know my boyfriend's name is Nate? And what does he mean when he say I won't see him anytime soon?

Thousand of questions pop up in my head. "What do you mean?" I ask. He chuckles. "I got rid of him, you only need me in your life".

"What do you mean you got rid of him?" I start walking slowly towards him. He looks me deep in the eyes and said "I killed him".

I know this is super short, but the next chapter is going to be very long so yeah.