Rishabh and Anokhi's dance

Start from the beginning

Shivaay had to make Maggi in 2 minutes in his chit. But Shivaay had to go down from the terrace, make Maggi and bring Maggi back to everyone in 2 minutes, which Shivaay did as well, but in a hurry he forgot to put Maggi masala in Maggi and Shivika, Rohit and Riya forcefully stuffed that tasteless Maggi in Shivaay's mouth.

And Riya had to tell someone else's secret, so Riya told the story of Rohit's school days when he had proposed to his senior and she had chased Rohit all over the school and beaten him.

Hearing this, everyone started laughing loudly and Rohit ran to hit Riya, so Riya started running here and there.

Now only Shobha and Anokhi were left. The music started again and Shobha and Anokhi started passing balloons to each other. Shobha was looking at Anokhi smilingly, but Anokhi was looking a little nervous and the music stopped as soon as the ball came in her hand.

Everyone surrounded Anokhi, clapping happily. Rohit said while putting the ball in front of Anokhi, "Come on, choti si Bhabhi, now it is your turn."

Anokhi happily extended her hand to take out the chit from the ball, but Rohit took the ball back. Anokhi started looking at him confused.

Rohit said, "First you promise that you will complete the task. Because who knows you might emotionally blackmail us with your innocent face, for not completing the task."

"Okay, I promise that I will complete the task and if I don't, then you can punish me. ", Anokhi said while pinching her neck. She was making a firm promise. Everyone smiled at her innocence.

After that Anokhi quickly took out a chit with a big smile on her lips and opened it and read it.

As soon as Anokhi read the task written on the chit, her bright smile disappeared from her lips. Her shining eyes faded and her face became pale.

Seeing Anokhi's reaction, everyone got confused and started looking at each other. Rishabh also stood up from his place and started staring at Anokhi with narrowed eyes.

"What happened, Choti si Bhabhi, is the task so hard that your face has lost its colour?", Rohit asked Anokhi smilingly but Anokhi did not say anything and bit her lower lip.

Shivika took the chit from his hand and read, "Dance on a Bollywood song."

Shivika's voice also became low while saying the last words but everyone had heard what she said. Dance and Anokhi could not be possible. Everyone knew this and now they also knew the reason for Anokhi's pale face. Everyone started feeling bad for Anokhi and Rishabh clenched his fist.

After some time, Anokhi raised her eyes and looked at everyone and said with a faint smile on her lips, "Now I will not complete this task, so you punish me."

"Absolutely not, I will not punish my Bhabhi. Rather, there is a special offer for her. She will pick the chit again. Come on, Bhabhi, quickly pick another chit.", Rohit said to lighten the atmosphere there and once again put the chit in front of Anokhi.

Anokhi again took out the chit, but this time there was neither a smile on her lips nor happiness on her face. She was about to take out the chit and open it when someone held her hand.

Anokhi raised her eyes and saw Rishabh standing in front of her. Rishabh looked into Anokhi's eyes and said to Rohit, "Rohit, turn on the music and you, remove your sandals", saying this, Rishabh signaled Anokhi to remove her sandals.

Anokhi said, "But I cannot dance."

I have not said you to talk but to take off your sandals, so take them off." Rishabh said in a stern lesson without any emotion, then Anokhi bowed her face, then her gaze went to Rishabh's feet, he too was standing without shoes, seeing this Anokhi started looking at him intently, then Rishabh narrowed his eyes and looking at her eyes, Anokhi quickly took off her sandals, everyone stood a little distance away from both of them and Rohit turned on the music.