A favor.

Vassago, was just in his trunks and a tank top. His glasses were on and he was just sunbathing.. nothing else. He wanted to have a relaxing day- HOOT! HOOT! HOOT! 'oh what now.' he thought, then he picked up his phone and then checked who had called him.. 'Andrealphus' oh god, what did he need? "Hello vassago!~ having a good evening so far, or are you being reckless again?" he let out a soft chuckle "What do you need this time?.. i was busy." he said with a stern voice, the parrot was annoyed. "Remember that favor you owe me, well.. i wanna use that for something else... remember stolas?- well, i'll let stella explain." Andrealphus said as he handed his phone to stella, the swan had snatched the phone out of his hand. "I have a plan, that will maybe push away that imp.. he is getting fucked by... are you in?" stella said, waiting for an answer. "wait.. are you meaning, i have to seduce stolas?.." vassago said, it's like he had a crush on him. Then he blushed deeply thinking about the stuff he can say to stolas.. 'good boy stolas.' as all he wanted to say to him. "I'm in." he said without hesitation. "good, meet us this afternoon.. we'll be discussing what to do."

Stolas, laying on his couch catching up to his favorite show.. Eating Cereal. oh god.. someone help this man before he turns into a drama queen. The tv was all the way up, he had 3 butlers next to the couch. meanwhile.. Stella, Vassago, Andrealphus. Discussing what to do. "what about a love potion?" Vassago said, The other two agree. "Why not try and make a letter, making sure it's in the imps point of view?" The ice bird suggested, The others agreed. "This is perfect.. stolas will fall in love with vassago, then we can make him into a lower-class goetia... and he will no longer be a goetia." stella said as she laughed loudly, then Andrealphus laughed along. Vassago sitting there.. thinking if this was a wrong thing. He did have a crush on him ever since he met him. at 13...

Flashhhhbackkkk.

"Stolas!" vassago said as he hugged the young prince, then bowed down and gently grabbed stolas hand as he kissed it. The goetia got all flustered.. he was rather falling for him too. "Oh vassago! you're such a charm." he said softly, then vassago let out a chuckle. "so are you, how is it going with stella?" Vassago liked hearing about stolas, he always got amazed by him. "i don't know.. i didn't expect to get married at such a young age, You and i are 15.. yet we only have 2 years to get married. Stella isn't the one... I-I-.." stolas said as his voice trembled, knowing that vassago would be disgusted. but he did anyway. "i.. i think I'm not interested in females, i'm more attracted to males!... any thoughts?" Vassago knew what to say.. and he was serious about it. "and prayers, you're going to need them." Vassago said, goetias.. we're only to be married in more mature ways. Like the first goetias to break a rule, were two men in love.. Once stolas found out he knew at the start when he found out. No attractions to the same gender were allowed. But, gladly the rule changed. When he was married at 17. News had gone out all over that, the rule had no longer existed.. Goetias were able to finally marry the same gender. It was too late. He couldn't escape stella. "i don't know what to do, vassago! She is a pain in my feathered ass. she always gets so angry at me.. we both are stressed. I know why she would be so hostile." Stolas said, as he clunged onto vassago crying loudly. Letting his emotions out, Vassago.. "shh... it's okay. Calm yourself, we are gonna need to leave soon for dinner with both our families." He cooed, then he blushed slightly when stolas was making eye contact. Then he wiped the owls tears away. "Thank you Vassago..."-

ENDDD OF FLASHHHBACKKK

Meanwhile with stolas..

"UGH! STUPID IMP! I HATE THE I.M.P!!! I HATE BLITZ!" Stolas yelled out as he had ripped pillows, he was ripping one up at the moment. He then used his beak to rip open a pillow he always let blitz borrow, then he grabbed a match and his butler. Before he used his horn to light the match. Then he headed outside and threw the match at the pillow. watching it burn to crisp.. The fire reflects in his eyes. "Dad!" octavia yelled out as he saw him in-front of the burning pillow. "i have to go.." he said to her, smiling warmly. "i- okay... i'll see you later." octavia said as he rubbed her hands together, nervous. "i'll be out late.. eat dinner before 5 okay?- go to be at 11 pm." he said before he put on his fancy outfit. it was warm enough to wear.. it was cold outside, so he stepped out. Then he got in the car.. "take me to the nearest bar, and make me a v.i.p please." Stolas said, as he looked towards the window. "Yes your highness." The imp said as she started driving towards the bar, it was called loveless. The goetia was scrolling on his phone, The car stopped which meant he was at the bar. "Thank you dear, you may rest. I'll catch you when i need you to pick me up." he said as he stepped out and dusted himself off, as the car drove off. The security guard quickly opened the gate and let him skip the line, then closed the gate as the goetia stepped in and sat down in a personal room. "Hello, i'll be your server for tonight. Is anyone else joining you?" the hellhound asked as they grabbed a menu with a drink and a few snacks. "No- wait.. VASSAGO!?" stolas had noticed the parrot across the room, as he was sipping wine. "uh.. can you invite that one over here?" he asked, he never expected him to be here. "yes hello?- Stolas!" Vassago said as he sat down next to the owl, he looked around and then smiled warmly. "Hey vassago, how are you?- Oh! would you like a drink? i can go get them-" Pull! he sat back down, then vassago saw it as a chance to put in the potion.

"I'll go get them, just stay here."

|| Tried writing more, hope you guys liked this one. I loved writing this one. Thoughts?