Wait for it.

Stolas was having a hard day, Especially after the fight between stella, and even his own kid.. octavia. She hated when stolas and stella fought. It was a full moon.. he wasn't in the mood. So he was going to call it off, but the imp had already arrived "hey bird-puss! i am here, I also got you a gift!" blitz said as he brought a bunch of.. stuff for pleasure. "oh blitzy y-you're here early! i have something to tell you, i am rather not in the mood for our deal.. It's just that I don't feel great." stolas said as he hesitaly. "i- what? but stolas.. i got something else for you." blitz said as he pulled out a small box.. what was inside it?- the owl had shuddered. it was shiny.. "no blitz, don't tell me you actually. no, no, no.." stolas said. he had fear in his eyes, breathing heavily. "stolas goetia.. will you marr-" "NO!" stolas yelled out, he had tears in his eyes.. had he done something wrong? if he did he would fix it. "what?- you don't like the ring, it's okay! i can get a different one." blitz said in a shaky voice, stolas nods no. as still as a statue. blitz reached out for stolas hand, but stolas had already moved out of the way.

Why was he acting like this?..

"what is wrong with you today!?" Blitz yelled at stolas, it echoed through the room. stolas flinched when the heard those words.. guess it was finally time to tell him. "I DON"T KNOW! YOU FLOW TO CLOSE TO THE SUN!" he said, with tears in his eyes. "YOU F**KING DEVICE ME! YOU DAMN WHORE. WHY DID I EVEN AGREE WITH THE DEAL?!" blitz said as he got closer and closer, the goetia backed up. bumping into the wall. the imp had realized what he had done, he quickly knew that stolas was scared.. he backed up and then started nodding. he had made a mistake and ruined his trust between stolas, he had the owl trembling and sniffling tears coming out as fast as the river.. Then the imp grabbed his gifts and the ring. then finally left. "I'm sorry blitz.." stolas said to himself as he started sobbing, still shaking after the argument... he cleaned himself up, it was time for stella and stolas to sign the divorce. Stolas and stella were outside, with two other people. Vassago and Andearealphus.. They both signed the paper. All stella wanted was her stuff, and what stolas wanted, was only the custody of octavia and his half.. Stolas and stella were finally divorced in a flash. Stolas then went back, then he walked and walked... until finally in the kitchen. He ordered his butler's to get all the strongest drinks, and the weakest ones too. Oof... looks like he was in a bad mood.

|| HI!! This is my first book, sorry this chapter is short and i made this book at school so- for now this chapter will be short. But yeah! So get ready for chapter 2 cause that's when you get more crazy stuff now! oh yeh- blitzo and stella are the main villian's here.