Kidnapped

In An Abundant basement

You were tied to a chair your eyes were blindfolded and mouth was taped.There was complete silence until a man spoke in a deep voice.

Tae:- So,finally Kang's angel is here in front of me.

He said and harshly took off the tape from your mouth.

Yn:- Who are you??
Tae:- My name is V and I am a good boy.
Yn:- If you are a good boy then why did you kidnapped me??
Tae:- I am a good boy because I do listen to my dad.You are prettier than I thought.
Yn:- What do you want from me.
Tae:- I don't want anything from you.My dad wants your dad's property...
Yn:- My dad's property????...But my dad don't have any property other than my house and after his death that house has been transferred on my name so there no such property of my dad..
Tae:- You are not Mafia Kang's daughter??
Yn:- Mafia??...My dad was a Professor..And he died a year ago along with my entire family. Please let me go my niece must be waiting for me..
Tae:- Wait let me confirm about it.

He called someone and then untied you.

Tae:- I am sorry,we thought you are Mafia Kang's daughter..
Yn:- Remove my blindfold.
Tae:- No,if I will do so then you will see me.
Yn:- Fine but atleast tell me the time.
Tae:- Quarter to five.
Yn:- What can we reach to Blossom Kindergarten within 15 fifteen minutes..
Tae:- Blossom kindergarten??
Yn:- Please deop me there..
Tae:- Okay fine..but you will take your blind fold until you get off my car
Yn:- Okay..

He took you out and dropped you to the Kindergarten.You removed your blind fold and  headed to pick  your niece.

Minji:- Hey,aahjuma where were you??
Yn:- Minji,how many times I have told you to not call me Aahjuma..
Minji:- Bow if you are my Aahjuma than I will call you aahjuma only know!!
Yn:- You brat..come here.

You said and picked her in your arms and headed home not knowing someone was secretly looking at you.

In Tae Car.

He called someone and said.

On  call
Tae:- I want information of that girl whom we kidnapped instead of Kang's daughter.

Call ended.

Few days later

At Kim's Secret base

Joonie:- So,the guns that are gonna be unloaded tomorrow here will be collected by V..V..Taehyung..
Tae:- Yeah,hyung you said something??
Jin:- I am noticing you since few days you are lost in your own thoughts.What are you thinking??
Tae:- Nothing,hyung I heard it I am suppose to buy strawberries for tomorrow's breakfast...
Joonie:- Seriously...Meeting ends here everyone please leave except V and Jin..

All the men headed out as Joonie held Tae's ear and asked.

Joonie:- Where are you lost my brother?? What is disturbing you so much??
Tae:- Aaaah...Namjoonie Hyung leave my ear first...
Jin:- No,he won't we were asking you to collect guns and you said that we told you to buy strawberries for breakfast...Few days back we told you to kidnap that Kang's daughter that also you did wrong.
Tae:- Hyung I am sorry..
Jin:- And dad wants to handover his Empire to you..How we can we even trust you??
Tae:- Hehehe....Now leave my ear.

At your home

In dining room

Yn:- Hey Minja have these fruits.
Minji:- No, I won't..
Yn:- Be a good girl Minji..come on we will get late for the school and I have to open the cafe..Yumi is out of the town today...
Minji:- Okay...fine I won't trouble you. By the why don't you find an Uncle for me??
Yn:- You better not talk about it again huh!!
Minji:- Why??Everyone needs love in their life I have you but you don't have anyone...
Yn:- Why??You don't love me..
Minji:- No, Yn I didn't want to say that..Let it be...I am eating those fruits.

She said while pouting sadly.

Yn:- Hey,don't be sad I will find an Uncle for you..
Minji:-Really??

She asked you with a wide smile on her face.

Yn:- Yes,now finished your foods.

Time skip

In Evening

In Tae's room

He was sitting on the study table doing some work. when there was a knock on the door.

Tae:- Come in..
Jk:-Hyung,That girl whose information you asked me?? Here is it.

He said while handing the file to Tae.

Tae:- Kang Yn...Owner of Love or Lust Cafe...22 years old and owner of a Cafe.. She is younger than me..How about her family??
Jk:- She lives with her niece her entire family died in an accident a year ago.
Her niece is 4 years
Tae:-Do you have address of this cafe??
Jk:- Yeah it is mentioned on fifth page.
Tae:- Let's go.

He pulled his hand and headed out.

At Cafe.

Minji was sitting on the table nearest to the counter.When she saw Tae and Kook.

Minji:- Welcome to our cafe
Tae:- Hello Babygirl..what's your name??
Minji:- My name is Kang Minji.
Jk:- So cute.

Yn:- How may I help you??Tae:- Yeah

Tae:- Yeah..so..what are rhe popular dishes in your cafe??
Yn:-Hot chocolate,Vanilla Latte and in pastry death with chocolate
Jk:- One vanilla latte and Mint chocolate Icecream.
Tae:- One hot chocolate and strawberry pastry topped with chocolate sauce.
Yn:- Okay..
Minji:- Anut,I want choco cookie..
Yn:- Okay give me five minutes.
Tae:- Would you mind if we sit with you Minji..

She looked at you as you nodded.

Minji:- Yes, you both can.

She said with a bright smile.You went to make latte and hot chocolate when Minji asked them.

Minji:- My Anut is pretty,isn't it??
Tae:- She is very pretty.
Minji:- You both are also very beautiful..
Jk:- You should say handsome...
Minji:- Handsome...
Yn:- Hey,Minji don't disturb them... Here is your order,Sir.
Tae:- Thank you..

He said while looking at you from tip to toe.