10-Echoes Of Departure

Hi lovely readers

Thank you everyone who have gone through story by giving their previous time.

I will try my best to keep u all indulge in story by maintaining it interesting.☺️☺️
For any grammatical plz do forgive, since English is not my first language, but i will try to eliminate any such problem.

Thank you everyone for giving it a chance.✨✨

And please do vote and comment as i too need feedback that you are liking the story or not or if story is worth reading. I do need an honest review and motivation so please share your reviews.

U can all follow my insta handle too @atmoon_library
______________________________

U can all follow my insta handle too @atmoon_library______________________________

The phone rang, and Arav's name flashed on the caller ID. I hesitated, not wanting to disturb the peaceful sight of Manasavi sleeping beside me. It had been months since I had seen her like this, we together so serene and undisturbed. But curiosity got the better of me, and I reached for her phone, unable to resist the urge to check the messages.

As I read Arav's words, each one felt like a dagger to my heart, shattering the fragile hope I had been holding onto.

"Manasavi why are you not picking up call.
Did you informed him ?? For god's sake just end this charade and move on with your life .You want our relationship to be acknowledged ,then you have to leave him. I made you understand last night too. Don't worry about siya . She will be my daughter, my princess"

I rose from the bed, my legs feeling heavy as I made my way to my study which is turned to my room in these past few months.. Opening the drawer, I retrieved my mother's photograph, seeking solace in her gentle smile. Tears welled up in my eyes as I gazed at her, longing for the comfort she always provided.
I looked at the woman whom i respect and admire most in world.

"Mom, why me?" I whispered, my voice choked with emotion. "Dad always said men don't cry, that it shows weakness. But you taught me differently. You showed me that it's okay to feel, to express oneself.
But you know I always let my vulnerable side shown to you because you understood me mom.
And then you left me alone. You knew i needed you .What shall i do . I tried my best but failed, failed at level where nothing can be recovered. She is going to take siya away from me too . For whom ,will i live now. For whom shall i come back home. I hate her mom , i hate her that she made me fall in love with her."

How had it come to this? that things spiral out of control to the point where my own wife was leaving me for another man? That too my once best friend from my childhood the one whom i trusted more than my own blood brotherhood.

Noor came to my study at around 6:30 AM in morning.
"Bhai wake up please,bhabhi is saying that she and siya are leaving us"