chapter 30

[𝐇𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐨 𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐭!! 𝐁𝐞𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐰𝐞 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐞𝐱𝐜𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭. 𝐈 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐫𝐞𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐞 18+ 𝐬𝐨 𝐢𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐠𝐞 𝐏𝐋𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐄 𝐃𝐎 𝐍𝐎𝐓 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐒𝐊𝐈𝐏 𝐈𝐓!!

𝐀𝐥𝐬𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐖𝐢𝐧 & 𝐓𝐞𝐚𝐦 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐢𝐬 𝐅𝐈𝐂𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐀𝐋.

𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐭'𝐬 𝐚𝐥𝐥 。^‿^。

Pulling them down to reveal his hard c*ck. Win wasted no time, taking Team's c*ck into his mouth and swirling his tongue around the tip.

Team's hips bucked up, driving his c*ck deeper into Win's mouth. Win's fingers explored Team's chest, touching and caressing them. "I've never imagined this day would come." He said, trying to catch his breath.

Win's mouth moved up and down Team's c*ck, taking him all the way to the back of his throat. Team's hands fisted in Win's hair, pulling him closer as he thrust his hips up, f*cking Win's mouth.

Win's fingers moved down to Team's ass, teasing and prodding the tight hole. Team moaned as Win's fingers circled his entrance, applying pressure until he finally pushed inside.

Win's fingers explored Team's ass, fucking him slowly at first before picking up speed. Team's breathing grew ragged as Win's fingers hit his prostate, sending waves of pleasure coursing through his body.

Win's mouth moved back up to Team's, their tongues dancing together as they kissed. Team's hands roamed over Win's body, exploring every inch of him.

"You taste so fucking good." He whispered.

Win's c*ck pressed against Team's, both of them hard and ready for more. Win pulled away from Team, reaching into his bedside table for a bottle of lube.

"What's that?" Team asked.

"Just a lube, it'll make less painful." He said.

Win slicked up his fingers, pressing them back inside Team's ass. Team moaned as Win's fingers explored him, fucking him deeper and harder.

Win positioned himself at Team's entrance, pushing inside slowly at first. Team gasped as Win's c*ck filled him up, stretching him wide.

Win's hips began to move, fucking Team slowly at first before picking up speed. Team's hands gripped the sheets as Win's c*ck slammed into him, hitting his prostate with every thrust.

Win's mouth moved to Team's neck, biting and sucking on his sensitive skin. Team's hands roamed over Win's back, feeling the muscles tense and release as he fucked him.

Win's thrusts grew harder, faster, until he was fucking Team with everything he had. Team's moans filled the room, mingling with the sound of their bodies slapping together. "More... Ugh... Don't stop." He said.

Win's fingers found Team's c*ck, stroking him in time with his thrusts. Team's breathing grew ragged as he approached the edge, his body trembling with pleasure.

With a final thrust, Win pushed Team over the edge. Team's c*ck erupted, shooting streams of hot cum all over his chest and stomach.

Win's thrusts grew erratic as he approached his own release, his c*ck swelling inside Team's ass. With a final, desperate thrust, Win came, filling Team up with his hot cum.

Win collapsed on top of Team, their bodies slick with sweat. They lay there, panting and gasping for breath, their hearts pounding in their chests.

As they lay there, spent and satisfied, Team knew that this was only the beginning. He doesn't know what awaits them but he wants to face it and find out how he really feels about Win.

But for now, they lay there, wrapped in each other's arms, enjoying the warmth of each other after making love.

Win's lips found Team's, their mouths meeting in a gentle kiss. Team smiled, his eyes fluttering closed as he drifted off to sleep.

------------------

Team's stomach growled, waking him up from a deep sleep. He needed food, and lots of it.

As he opened his eyes and turned his head, he was surprised to see Win beside him, hugging him tightly while he slept. He still couldn't believe that they did it.

Team's gaze locked onto Win's peaceful face, and he couldn't help but smile.

"You're beautiful when you sleep," Team said, his finger tracing the bridge of Win's nose.

Win's eyes fluttered open, and he looked up at Team with a hint of mischief. "What about when I'm awake?" he asked, his voice husky from sleep.

Team was startled, and he let out a little "Hia!" of surprise. "You scared me for a second!" he exclaimed.

Win chuckled and repeated his question. "What about when I'm awake?"

Team look at the ceiling "Well, you..." and then look back at Win "You're a beast when you're awake," he teased, grinning.

Just then, Team's stomach let out a loud rumble, and they both burst out laughing. Win's eyes sparkled with amusement as he asked, "Wanna eat?"

Team's response is a simple "Hmm."

Win raised an eyebrow. "But it's midnight. Who's going to cook? Is there even any food in this room?" Team asked, looking concerned.

Win's smile was all the response he gave before sitting up and swinging his legs over the side of the bed. "Can you wait for 30 minutes?"

Team's curiosity was intrigued. "Why? Are you going outside?" he asked, his eyes following Win's movements.

Win shook his head. "No, I'm just going to cook. It won't take long. Okay?" He gently kiss Team's on his forehead before standing up and heading towards the kitchen.

Team sat up, his eyes wide with wonder. "But how, Hia?" he asked, still trying to process the situation.

Win called out from the kitchen, "When you were sleeping, I snuck out to grab some groceries because I knew you'd get hungry. Oh, and I already cleaned you up, so just relax here."

Team's eyes widened in surprise. He hadn't even noticed he was wearing clothes until Win mentioned it. He felt a mix of emotions - flattered, shy, and grateful. He lay back down and let out a muted scream into the pillow.

[𝐈'𝐯𝐞 𝐩𝐮𝐛𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐝 𝐚 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐭 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲 𝐠𝐮𝐲𝐬, 𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐜𝐤 𝐢𝐭 𝐨𝐮𝐭!!!]