Sammy PoV 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 8

I just woke up. It's 3:00 pm. I decided to go to Team's coffee shop because it's so boring at home. I don't have anyone to hang out. Earth is busy. Fluke is busy too. I don't know if Team too.

I took a bath then put clothes on. I wear a pink backless crop top and a Black skirt like this.

After putting clothes on, Of course, I can't forget doing make-up. I just put a normal makeup.

I leave my condo and went to my car. It's already 4:00 pm. Yep, I don't take so much time to dressed am I (?)

I finally arrived at team's Coffee shop. I went inside to see if team is there but I didn't see him so I asked the bartender. He said Team chats to their group chat that he'll be coming in the evening.

Today is my unlucky day, I guess.

I called team.

"Hey, Team why didn't you come today?"  I asked him.

"Nothing, just feel tired. I get drunk last night. I'll tell you later why. My head hurts and my body. But I'll be okay in the evening." He replied.

"Is that so, Okay. Just rest then." I said. I end our call.

I'm sitting alone here right now. It feels boring here too.

A few minutes a beautiful girl walked towards me bringing a laptop with a small bag.

She's blonde, A small girl, cute and beautiful face. "Hi, may I sit here?" She asked.

"Uh- sorry?" I reply. I looked confusedly.

"Ah, This is my favorite spot. So can I?" She asked again. She's so beautiful. If she's an Idol she'll be having so many fans.

"Oh, sorry. Sure" she sat in the chair, in front of me.

"You don't need to be uncomfortable kha. I'll just be quiet like I'm not here." She said. She's so polite. I wonder where the family she comes from.

If I would be boy, I'd be court her. Wait for what??! What did I just think now?! Well, I could just court her. 

"Ah, it's okay. I'm fine with it." I reply

"You're so good. I like you!" She said. Her smile's so beautiful!

"What? Like- like me??" I asked confusedly.

"I mean Like as a friend kha." She said. Smiling.

"Oh, okay. Me too I like you as a girlfriend." I said. Smiling.

"What kha? We just met?" She replied.

"So you mean if we meet a little longer you would be my girlfriend?" I asked. Teasing her.

"I didn't mean like that." She said. She's avoiding eye to eye.

"Also you didn't complain to me as your girlfriend. Every girl would say that's disgusting but you....." I said to her. I smile.

She just keeps quiet. "I'm just kidding. Come on." I said to her. I laugh.

She laughs a little. "Don't joke like that. What is someone misunderstood?" She said.

" it just a joke. Also, no girl would be misunderstood that Unless....... You really like me." I reply. I drink the wine I ordered. I'm the friend's owner so it's special for me.

"Stop it already." She said, Laughing.

"Okay, okay. I'll stop now." I reply.

"By the way, What is your name? We can be friends. Right?"  I asked her.

"My name is Pinearre . Sure I'd love that." She replies happily.

"Then that's great. My name is Sammy I'm 20 years old." I reply to her. shakes hand.

"I'm 19 by the way. You're 1 year older than me." She adds.

After that, we talked a lot about each other. Like she likes to draw, she loves animals. She has a cute rabbit she showed to me. And so on.

After talking for an hour. We didn't notice the time. It's already dark. She said she'll be having dinner with her friends so I just walked her outside and took a cab.

Before she left she gives me her line number.

"P'sam may I get your Line number?"

"Yeah, Sure. How are we supposed to contact each other if we don't get our line number.
I gave to her my line account and so did she.

After she leaves I went inside to see if team had already arrived.

" hey! Sam I'm here." I looked to see if who's calling me, and it's Team. I went to him.

He told me why he end up being with win and how those guys tried to drug him.

And so I told him about the girl I met today too.
How I met her, and what her name is, and so on.

After that, the coffee shop turns into a Clubhouse now. Music is everywhere. The lights are glowing. There are no many people here now but later more people would come.

If I would describe the club it would be like this

"Clubbing is a party every night. We slip in among the crowd. a bee line for the bar. A whiskey later I'm ready to move with the music. hands in the air. body moving like an uncoiling rope. eyes on fire. The joy is like a shot of adrenaline to the heart and all at once, I'm moving. one with the music. one with every crazy person dancing in this place."

𝐒𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐲𝐏𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭!
𝐖𝐢𝐬𝐡 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐮𝐜𝐤 𝐭𝐨 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐚 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞🤞💋💖