chapter 14

Everyone is already drunk. Some of the guests had already gone home.

"Er, I'll go now," Lukmo said to his friends. He's only a little drunk but still can walk "Me too, I'll go know" Simai said. both of them leave.

"Eh Santa and Win are already drunk. Look at them. They look like an idiot." Sammy said. She didn't drink much cause he has something to do tomorrow. "Then I'll go now too, it's already past 2 am," Sammy said. She stands up and fixes herself.

"Hey, what about these two?" Team asked Sammy. " Just take them home, I'll go now. Bye," Sammy immediately left.

"Pharm I'll take you home, it's already late," Dean said and take pharm.

"Eh, what about us?" Team said before the two went. "Why are you so scared about it?" Earth said to him. "I'll take Santa home, you take P'Win home," he adds.

"Yeah, Team I think you should," Pharm said.
"But-" before even team said anything earth interrupt him.

"You go now, Pharm."

"Alright, see you tomorrow. Bye," pharm said.

"Okay, take care," Earth said. Dean & Pharm already left.

"Hey, team I'll go now. You take care of P'Win." Earth stands up and tries to wake up Santa.

"Santa, wake up. I'll take you home." He said.
Santa opens his eyes a little. He stands up. Earth helps him to stand straight. Before the two leave Earth bids his goodbye to team.

"I'll leave now, take care," Earth said then walk out.

Ah! Why do I have to do this he said to himself. He tried to wake up Win.

"Hia, Hia, Wake up. I'll take you home." Team said. Win open his eyes a little. "Who are you? You're so cute. Can you be mine?" Win said. He touches Team's cheeks and Pinches them.

team's face was so red. His heart keeps beating faster. He didn't know why. "Hia, Don't be a child. Let's go home now." He said softly to Win.
He tried to stand up and Win.

"I don't want to! I'm sleepy!" Win said.

"If you don't want to, I'll leave you here." Team said then immediately stand up.

"No, Stay with me!" Win said. He grabs the team's hand. "Okay, let's go home together." Win tried to stand up.

"Here, Let me help you." Team help Win stop stand straight. He put Win's hand on his shoulder. They walk slowly to Win's car.

Only staff and a few wasted Guess who left in the club. Team didn't pay attention to it cause the staff already know what to do.

They are finally at Win car. Team put Win on the side of the seat. Team seat at the driver seat. "Hia where's your key?" He asked Win.

  Win seems already asleep. Team just find the key on Win Pocket. After searching he finally finds it but he has trouble getting it cause it's on the side of Win.

"Hia move I'll get the key."  Win didn't respond so team just tried to get it.

As his hand tries to get the key Win's face moves to the side where his face is, Now their faces are so close that they almost kissed. Win open his eyes and stare at the team's face.

"You look so damn pretty." He whisper but their face is so close that Team heard it clearly.

Team blushed and immediately put his face away from Win. "Hia, don't talk nonsense." He said to drunk Win

"Finding these?" Win said. The key is in his hands now, He get it when they were staring at each other.

"Give me a reward." Win whisper.

"Reward? Why should I reward you?" Team answer.

"Cause I found it." Win replied. He's acting like a child in Infront of team.

"Nah, you have the key you didn't find it."

"You don't want? Then let's sleep here." Win fake he's sleep.

Team thinking if he should do it or not. He's hesitating to do it cause Win might use it to make fun of him.

But in the end, he just agrees. "Fine! Fine! But only in the cheeks." Team agreed to Win. He faces his cheeks to Win, He's waiting for Win.

"No, I want in the lips." Win pout. He's Making a sad face.

"Okay! Do it quickly." Team is annoyed right now but what can he do? When he's talking to a drunk person.

Team faces Win and so Win. Team closes his eyes. Win touches Team's cheeks with his both hands.

But instead of lips, Win kisses Team on the forehead. Team was so shocked that he moves away.

"Hia! You're playing me again." Team said. His cheeks are so red Right now. He looks like a tomato.

"That's much better" Win mumbled.

"Here." Win reached the key to team. He gets back to sleep again.

"Arh, what was that! Calm down, team! Not now!" He slaps his face. His face was so red.
His heart keep beating faster again. he was so shocked cause he didn't think Win would do something like that, he has known Win as a bastard.

After 5 minutes team finally start to drive. He already knows where Win lives cause he already went there once.

"𝑌𝑜𝑢 𝑚𝑎𝑑𝑒 𝑎 ℎ𝑜𝑚𝑒 𝑜𝑢𝑡 𝑜𝑓 𝑚𝑒,
𝐼 𝑗𝑢𝑠𝑡 𝑤𝑖𝑠ℎ 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑐ℎ𝑜𝑜𝑠𝑒 𝑡𝑜 𝑠𝑡𝑎𝑦." - 𝓂𝒾𝓇ℯ𝒾𝓁𝒶𝓂𝒶𝓇𝒾ℯ