chapter 9 Mean Birthday

Mean Birthday

It's 9:00 am

Team still in his own world. He's still dreaming sweetly. He was so tired. last night there were so many people that he got home at 4 am.

[Team's friends]

"It's mean birthday today, right?" Earth said. They're in simai house.

"How'd you know?" Sammy asked.
"Well, team text me to come to his club today because it's mean birthday." Earth replied.
"I mean he tells me to invite y'all too," Earth adds.

"Oh, is that so, team hasn't texted me. He probably still asleep." Sammy said.

They're wondering why simai is Very quiet.

"Hey, hey! Simai!" Earth shouts to simai. He tried to call simai but simai didn't answer so earth just shout.

"What?" Simai looks confused.

"You're spacing out," earth said.

"Anyways, why are you so quiet? Is something bothering you?" Sammy asked.

"Nah, it's nothing," Simai answered.

"Are you sure? You know you could just tell us if something's bothering you." Sammy reply.

"Yeah, but there's really nothing," Simai replied. Earth and Sammy just let it go. If simai doesn't want to tell it, the two just let it go. They don't want to force simai. They know that there's really something bothering simai, they know each other well.

"Fine, fine, but if you really have a problem don't hesitate to tell us. We're friends. We don't keep secrets from each other." Sammy said to her two best friends.

They just continue to chit-chat. They didn't notice the time.

"It's already lunch time," Simai said to his best friends.

"Yeah, should we just order take-out?" Earth said.

"Yeah, our dear Pharm is not here. no one's going to cook for us. Also, He's with his daddy dean." Sammy said. Jokingly.

They all laugh.

"Hey, don't be like that. Team too" Sammy adds. While laughing.

"Oh yeah, right. I forgot" earth said. They're still laughing happily.

"Are we the only one single in the group?" Simai said.

"Me? Well, I'm not" Sammy said. Proudly.
"I have a crush on someone that I just met a while ago," Sammy confessed.

"Me too! " earth said.

"What about you simai?" Sammy said. He's teasing simai.

"Me? No way! " Simai denying it. "friends know each other you know haha" earth and Sammy laughed.

"Well just looking at you, we already know you're in love. " Sammy said. 

"I'm not! Let's change the topic." Simai said. Trying to change the topic. [𝐭𝐫𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐨𝐩𝐢𝐜 𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐫𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐚𝐰𝐚𝐲? 🤭]

"Hey, I know who you like you know" earth teased simai.

"Argh! I don't want to continue this anymore! I'll go order food so we can eat." Simai said. His friends can tell that he's really Inlove with someone. Simai ordered the food they want to eat.

"Aw, look our friend look in denial. Just admit it, it won't hurt" the two still teasing simai.
They both laughing.

"I'll call team after we eat." Sammy said.
They both finally stop teasing simai.

"Yeah, asked him if he'll go there with us." Earth reply.

After half an hour the food finally arrived.
"Food is here! " Simai said to his two best friends.

After receiving their food, they finally dine in. They continue to chat even when they eat they can't keep their mouth shut.

After they eat Sammy calls team if he's going with them and so on.