07

Sage went home frustrated, just the other night she came home upset after the body they had seen at the quarry and now she's frustrated as to where the hell Eleven had gone to

Sage went home frustrated, just the other night she came home upset after the body they had seen at the quarry and now she's frustrated as to where the hell Eleven had gone to. 'Sure she was easy to spot because of her blonde wig but she has powers, she might be able to disappear or something' Sage thought in her head as she shifted left and right on her bed.

"I hope she turns up tomorrow," Sage whispered to herself before closing her eyes for sleep.

────────────

The next day, Sage and Dustin turned up to Mike Wheeler's house without notice in hopes that Eleven went back to Mike's basement but to no avail she still didn't. "I can't believe she didn't come back." Sage said as she paced around the basement.

"She's gotta be close," Dustin commented and Sage crossed her arms, "She said it wasn't safe. She just messed up the compasses because she wanted to protect us. She didn't betray us!"

"Sage calm down-" Mike interrupted and the girl turned to him, "No! There's a monster in this fucking small town and Eleven didn't want any of us to be harmed by that stupid monster! She did us a favor and now she's gone because of Lucas!"

"It wasn't his fault, it's no one's." Dustin said and Sage glared at him, "It wasn't his fault?" The girl raised her voice.

"No." Dustin responded and Sage walked to him, "So you're saying he wasn't way out of line?"

"Totally, but so were you!"

"What?" The girl asked, feeling offended. "All I did was to teach him a fucking lesson his parents must have failed to teach him. He was crossing the line and he said some stupid shit that wasn't even true. He's a fucking dick that's what he is."

Dustin rolled his eyes, "Oh please. The three of you were being a bunch of little assholes! Me and Mike were the only reasonable ones! But the bottom line is you pushed first, and you know the rule, you draw first blood."

Sage shook her head and yelled, "No! No fucking way! Maybe if you actually listened to what he has been telling me this whole time I've been helping you guys to find Will, you would know that he said we're not friends anymore and I'm not in your stupid party anymore!"

The two males were caught aback by the enragement in Sage's voice and gulped, "I won't fucking shake his hands, he can eat shit and I'm not swallowing my pride over some asshole."

"So it's about pride?" Dustin asked.

"Yes and plus we're not friends alright? We don't need to do that rule we made ages ago. If you don't want him to be banished from your party and become friendless, better tell him to say sorry to me. First."

Dustin and Mike looked at each other and sighed in defeat. They then wore their backpacks making the girl's brows furrowed in confusion, "Where are we going?"