02

Sage looked for them everywhere but they were nowhere to be found but when she checked the bike racks, their bikes were still parked so Sage knew that waiting for them would be the best option

Sage looked for them everywhere but they were nowhere to be found but when she checked the bike racks, their bikes were still parked so Sage knew that waiting for them would be the best option. The girl had been standing near the bike racks for the utmost 20 minutes until they finally showed up, they were surprised to see Sage waiting for them. The girl walked to them with her hands in her pockets, "I heard about what happened to Will."

The boys exchanged glances before looking back again to Sage, "How did you know?"

"Greg," Sage replied, and the boys looked at each other as if talking with their eyes, 'Of course she heard it from him' "But that doesn't matter, the point is I think I know what happened to Will." Sage continued.

"What? How?" They bombarded questions and Sage put her hand up to stop them from talking, "We'll talk alone, in your house." Sage ordered as she pointed at Mike.

────────────

The kids all went to the Wheeler's house at the speed of light and ended up again in his basement, "So you're saying you saw a silhouette of a man?" Dustin asked and Sage drummed her fingers onto the table, "I'm starting to think it wasn't just a man or, I think it was a monster."

"Bullshit," Lucas joined in and Sage turned to him, "A monster? How can there be a monster here in Hawkins?"

"I know what I saw, Lucas. It wasn't human-like, it wasn't even a silhouette of a human, it's his hands are like vines. I can tell." Sage added, nodding her head as she was so sure, "All I know is it was a monster."

"You're probably seeing things." Lucas comments and she shakes her head, "No, I am not. I'm sure now that I wasn't seeing things last night, I saw him before Will did and I'm sure when he saw Will he took him with him."

"So you're trying to say he was kidnapped by this monster?" Lucas squinted his eyes and the girl nodded fast, "Yes."

"That's impossible." Mike joins as he sits down on the chair beside Sage, "I'm pretty sure he's just around the town." He grumbles and Sage sighed, "If that's what it is then they should've found him by now, but nothing MIke, nothing."

"Hold on Sage," Lucas interrupts, making the girl tilt her head into his direction. "How are you worried right now? Because the last thing I remembered was you stopped hanging out with us the moment you started going out with Greg and now you're worried about Will?"

"Are you saying I don't have the right to be worried about my friend?" Sage asked and Lucas shrugged his shoulders but Sage knew he was upset. "We're not friends anymore Sage, you made that clear in front of us, Greg and the whole school."

Sage felt a sting in her chest when he said that because it was true. She said that in front of them and the whole school, it was a hard pill to swallow when she said that because she did not want to stop being friends with them but she did that because Greg guaranteed her that the bullying would be less and he wouldn't harm Mike and the others ever again and he committed to that, that's why she stayed in that relationship.