Chapter 24: Carnage V.S Kevin 11

Beginne am Anfang

This one was looks like hybrid alien for himself and this guy was tall with 13 foot tall and he's very big as hell that (Y/N) didn't know about it and then only Ben said one word.

Ben: "Kevin?!?" He said to himself.

Kevin Levin.

Kevin Ethan Levin and a member of Ben's team. When Kevin first appeared in the Original Series, he quickly became one of Ben's most notable enemies. However, he reformed in Alien Force and became one of the main heroes of the franchise, until his departure with Gwen in The More Things Change: Part 1.

Due to a complicated childhood and having supernatural abilities at a young age, Kevin exhibited psychopathic tendencies and was willing to hurt or kill anyone for his personal gain. This stemmed from being treated like a freak by his peers and family and was only exacerbated by the negative mental side effects he experienced whenever he absorbed too much energy. This caused Kevin to live with many insecurities about himself; he would embrace his "freak" title while also being paranoid of other people using it against him. His paranoia would progress to the point of considering everyone to be his enemy because, as he put it, "Nobody's innocent! They just haven't had the chance to make fun of me yet!" Kevin thus lived on the streets, committing various crimes and cruel acts of violence; one telling instance of which was attempting to ram a money train into another train carrying passengers, and simply parroting the phrase "no pain, no gain" at the thought of all the innocent lives that would be lost.

Kevin: "Hello, Ben! It's good to see you are here!!!!!~" He said to Ben and then Ben was seen this and he doesn't know what to do but (Y/N) was goes defend him and out of nowhere Kevin was grab the back of (Y/N) and he throw (Y/N) through to the window and smash through the wall of the building and knock down on the ground.

When (Y/N) was laying there for awhile and make him was slowly opened his eyes out with red and his eyes were changing into red anger for himself.

Kevin: "Now, it's time for you to die-" He tries to said but he was sense something from the hole of the wall that (Y/N) just smash through.

When Kevin was about to kill him but until he heard there was growling comes from something else is here and this make Kevin turn around and Ben was take a look over there and he saw something else came here. There was a darkness in there and then out of nowhere a hands grab from the wall by himself.

 There was a darkness in there and then out of nowhere a hands grab from the wall by himself