4.

This was unexpected... We Cangze was shocked. How can he believes that he got so lucky that his feelings are getting reciprocate by his love of life . After the kiss they both were breathing heavily, both smiled to each other and Cangse Sanren said, " you talk to much my darling, but you know what don't ever talk bad about yourself, if you aren't qualified to be my husband then there isn't anyone in this world Cangze, and I am telling you , you make me this much mad in your love that if you didn't accept me then I will die".
" No, don't talk about death Cangse please, it hurts" , he said while placing his palm on her lips with tears in his eyes. Cangse takes his hand from her lips while holding them firmly and said, " if it hurts you that much then why are you keeping distance from me? And why the hell I want to be your sister-in-law when I want to be your wife stupid".
"Because Fengmian said that you love him", he answered.
"But when did I"? She got confused. "It's just a misunderstanding, I don't love anyone else other than you so don't think anything stupid". She said but Cangze replied anxiously " No no I don't think so , he said he loves you than how can I hurt him" . " So you can hurt me " , she questions him with hurtful eyes. He shakes his head and clarify " I didn't mean this way how can I hurt the love of my life, it's just I am feeling guilty. From childhood I was taught to sacrifice everything for Jiang prince even my life so isn't this selfish to forget about him and just be happy " , He voiced up his thoughts. Cangse just sighed and think *why are you this much selfless Cangze, even if you will get but you don't want to hurt your that friend who didn't even think about you and just confessed to me even when I tell him about my love for you. I know this isn't only misunderstanding he deliberately tell you this so you feel guilty and sacrifices me for him .. but now I will make sure that from onwards you know how to prioritised yourself* she determinedly thinks and hold his shoulder firmly while making eye contact and continued, " listen Cangze it isn't wrong to be little selfish for yourself, I know it's not right to just forget your friend but you tell me even knowing my love about you,  will you just sacrifices me for your friend's happiness? You know that I love you and I will love you till my last breathe. And listen carefully even if you back out from our love I will not love anyone else in this whole life. Feelings can't be forced, love can't be forced. Now you tell me what is right and what is wrong?"
After hearing her words he realised how wrong he was even for a moment but thinking about to sacrifice this lady who is ready to sacrifice everything for him. He takes deep breathe and tell her while cupping her face from both sides , " I will not sacrifice you even it's mean to leave the Jiangs and live with you forever" . And he kissed her . From this kiss he seals the promise of his love forever.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After their confession when they told their decision to Jiang sect leader to leaving the Jiang sect forever . He approved without any words. When Fengmian got to knows he tried to make Cangze guilty but his every words remain unaffected.  After the departure nobody knows where the couple went .

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
At Sanren mountain.

Baoshan Sanren was checking the activities of her disciples when she heard crying sound . She follows and found that her favourite disciple was crying.
" Xingchen why are you crying son , what happen"? She questioned the cute boy Xingchen.
" Shufu firstly Cangse jiejie leaves a- chen alone here and then get married to someone now she is having a baby and didn't even tell a- chen . Did she forget about us? Is a- chen a bad boy? Tell na shufu? , He questioned innocently.
It's true that they were not blood related but from his childhood Xiao Xingchen was very attached to Cangse Sanren emotionally. Baoshan smiled and wipe his tears and tell him,
"No, a- chen is a good boy . How can you be a bad boy when you follow every rule, you complete your homework on time, you take care of your classmates, friends, you respect your elders and most important you are keeping your promise, the promise you did to your jiejie", She praised him.
" Yes, a- chen is a good boy and always keep his promise to be a good and powerful cultivator in future and help the innocent people". He said innocently while getting excited, but his excitement died and questioned the senior Sanren again, " Then why jiejie isn't coming here to meet us". *Pouts*
Looking at the pouting boy she cooed at the sight , she caress his head and said, "for the answer of your question you have to grow older and meet your jie then she will make you understand, ok".
" Yes, I will grow older and meet jiejie then we will live together again". He smiles cutely.
" But shufu, I want to know one more thing", he asked again while pouting.
Senior Sanren smiled because she knows the curious nature of his favourite disciple. " And what is it".
" Why did my beautiful jiejie married that man? She promised me that when I grow older she will marry me , but she marry that old man, huh". He crossed his arms on his chest and pouts.
Baoshan laughed at the innocent nature of Xiao Xingchen but cute Xiao get offended, " shufu why are you laughing at a-chen", he asked.
"No no a-chen how can I laugh at this cute boy, hmm", she said while cupping his cheeks. "Then", he asked again.
" The thing is this a- chen that the man with your jiejie got married is her soulmate", she answered. "What is soulmate, shufu". Xingchen got confused.
" Soulmate is that person who will understand you without any word , who will trusts you no matter what and will love you whole heartedly", she explained.
" What are you saying shufu I am not understanding". He pouts again..
" You will one day a-chen,... Ok leave this . Don't you want to know the name of your nephew?. She asked. " Yes yes shufu I want to " , he gets excited.
"Wei Ying, courtesy name - Wei Wuxian"........

--------------------------------------------------💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞

Here's the update😁....sorry sorry I got late ... But what to do my exam is coming 🤧....
But tension I will update again
And thanks to my readers I really get overjoyed... I hope I can make you satisfied with my story plot...Thank you ...
Enjoy reading😁😁