.1.

Life is very unexpected, we humans can't even imagine where the journey of our life can lead us. The same thing happened with the favourite disciple and daughter of Baoshan Sanren.

Cangse Sanren, naughty with her nature but also kind, smile on her face but on time can be with fierce expression, talented in all aspects but humble.

She always wanted to help others and her this desire leads her to leaving her home. It was never easy but the desire to roam the cultivation world which was famous for It's justice and right path leads her to leaving the celestial mountain. But she forgets that forests always seems silent from far but we can't predict the danger in its silence.

But, this journey of hers make her understand that one can't predict the nature of other just by their face which is visible to all, a person can be multi faced.

She was helping others and also standing for weak people who can't protect themselves. Soon, with her talent, the name of Cangse Sanren got famous in all over the cultivation world. She gets many proposals but she always rejected them politely.

She was never interested in love and all, until she met him, her saviour, her love life who made her fall in love in first sight, Wei Cangze.  His gentle nature, his smile, his caring nature, all about him was mesmerising except his one habit, his flirty nature.

She was on her one of the night hunt where she got injured severely. She thought that now this is the last moment of her but then she saw the beautiful face of his and that was the moment where she can't able think anything else.

Wei Cangze, the subordinate of the Jiang prince, Jiang Fengmian. These two was famous for their friendship and naughty nature. Always keep the wishes of other first. Wei Cangze, flirty with nature always used to think that love is waste of time , never made for him, until she comes in his life like a tornado and that was the moment where the love story begins. But love is not that much easy then it seems so.

💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕
I hope this is okay.