.3.

Wei Cangze's pov....

I just can't believe this. That shameless Cangse Sanren has the audacity to make me blush with her flirting. But don't know why I like this feeling. The way she knows everything about me, the way she cares about me, I just love everything about her. Wait a minute, did I said love ...no, no, no it's not love .. how can I fall in love.. I, the flirting king of whole Jiang clan , how can I fall in love .. no no it's just I am over thinking... No, it's the fault of that Cangse Sanren..  she is making me crazy with her beautiful smile.. after that rescue night she can't let me breathe.. she even threatened the pretty ladies of Jiang Clan.. how can I survive without flirting but I can't do it or else she will kill me just like last time . When I tried to flirt with a lady , she literally kicked me on my pride.... I can't take the risk to destroy my future...

Wei Cangse was thinking in his room about his future while pouting when suddenly Fengmian arrived and asked him " a-ze why the hell are you pouting like a maiden"..
" I am not", said Cangse getting offended but still with a pout.
"Ok ok , I got it you aren't pouting, ha ha ha" , Fengmian said while laughing.

"Stop laughing you monkey and tell me why are you disturbing me" , he asked crossing his hands.

Fengmian got serious and said " I want to tell you about something very important about my life"

" Oh so you got a secret from your best friend, now speak up quickly "

" Actually a-ze I am in love" Fengmian smiles

"Really" Cangze asked and Fengmian nodded. " That's great, who has the audacity to make you fall in love hmm tell me the name of my future sister-in-law " Cangze teased his best friend

"You know her" Fengmian informed and turns his back towards his best friend.

"Really, but I can't guess , you tell me na" , Cangze whined

"Who else than the beauty herself Cangse Sanren" Fengmian informed and smiled but there is something about his smile which isn't genuine. He continued "and you know, maybe she is going to purpose me" . Fengmian hugs his bff and continued , " you know na i always wanted to do love marriage with my soulmate not a arranged one and I think she is my soulmate and I am the only one qualified to be her husband , after all I am Prince and future sect leader of Jiang Clan " , he smirked and quickly replace it with his smile and break the hug.

" What happened to you , aren't you happy?" Fengmian asked.

"Huh, I-I am happy my friend. I am really happy for you.. but you know I have to train our shidis so let's talk another time , ok " , Cangze said after getting out of his frozen state and quickly left the room .

" I know Cangze i know how much it hurts . I don't want to hurt you my friend but I don't have any way , I just love her more than I love you my friend, please forgive me but you have to understand that you have to sacrifice her for me , your best friend, your crown prince and your future sect leader cause you aren't qualified to be her husband only I am " , Fengmian said darkly.

--------------------------------------------------
💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞

At night ......

Heavy rain was pouring with thunderstorm but Wei Cangze didn't even care about himself getting drenched just sitting under the tree, drinking wine and mumbling.....

"I should be happy for my best friend but why I am not feeling anything but only pain, emptiness. Why the hell it's hurting me.... Suddenly he tasted something salty and he realised it's nothing but his tears , he wiped them harshly and tells himself....
" Why the fuck I am crying, i should be happy for Fengmian... Then why I am crying... Just why" he shouts and tears started flowing from his eyes...

"D- do I-I re-really love her? Do I-I really? Fuck yes I love her .. I love her sooo much" . He smiled with tears and continued ." Happy realisation to me, ha ha ha ....What's the point of my realisation when she isn't in my destiny" , he laughed bitterly and started drinking again.

--------------------------------------------------
💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞

"Oh god what's your problem with me . Here I was thinking to purpose Cangze and this rain destroyed my plan" Cangse complained. " Now I should hurry or else I am going to get ill cause of drenching in rain", and  She started running towards her hotel room.

She suddenly stopped and saw a person whom she loves more than anything in the world. " Why Cangze is getting drenched in rain and why hell is he sitting here" , suddenly she slapped her head and mumbled" stupid Cangse how will you know without asking him .. firstly go to him and then ask your query, silly me" , saying this she went towards her love of life..

--------------------------------------------------💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞

Cangze was drinking non- stop when suddenly he hear the beautiful voice he yearning for.
He lift his head and saw the most beautiful face to his eyes .
" Darling, What the hell are you doing here.. longing for me" , she asking mischievouly.

*Ofcourse I am longing for you my love* , Cangze thinks inwardly. But he snaps and tell her " Don't think about yourself soo high and leave me alone" , he said harshly and rolled his eyes. Hearing his harsh voice Cangse felf a pang in her chest but she ignored and smiled " why are you getting irritate I am just worried about you tha....." But her words gets cutted in halfway " Who the hell asked you to get worried about me" , Cangze shouts " I said na leave me alone then why are you irritating me just get lost" . Hearing his shouts Cangse's eyes gets teary and she thinks * am i really irritating him but I did nothing wrong then why he is angry with me .

"B- But why are you angry with me" she asked with teary eyes.
Seeing her teary eyes Cangze felt very bad but he don't want to hear anything and any soft words and her flirting or else he may didn't able to control himself from confessing his feelings ....

" Why I am angry , you have the audacity to ask me this " , he shouts . Hearing his shouts, the tears which she was stopping now started flowing. Seeing her tears Cangze takes a deep breath and tells her calmly.

" Listen Cangse , you have the right to love anyone and I am not going to force you for accepting my feelings. I am not angry with you but it's just I don't know how to face you and Fengmian when I am getting feelings for you , my sister- in- law" , Hearing her words Cangse gasp and her beautiful eyes got bigger.

Hearing her gasp he continued " I know you didn't expected this when you were just friendly flirting with me and here I think that I am qualified to be your life partner when I am nothing but a mere servent in Jiang Clan". "N-no...." She tried to stop him but he again cutted her words " no don't say anything else , i know it's wrong when you and Fengmian both loves each other and here I am ... I know my feelings might be disgusting to you bu...... " Now here his words got cutted and lips gets sealed and he realised that he is being kissed by her love of life .....

💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞

First of all sorry to my readers for delay but you know I am new to writing so I just got nervous that am I writing good or not... But it's okay.. I realised that I have only one life so if I want to do something then I must to it🤗🤗🤗....

I know that I am delaying our Xianwang' s entry but please bear it .. i promise 🤞to toh that only one chapter and then the main story will get started ...

Ok bye bye....