Author's Note

First I just want to say that all characters, history points, locations, etc. belong to J.K. Rowling. The only things I own are my OCs, certain plot points, and the writing itself.

Now, before you read this fanfic, I want to say that this is a rough draft and hasn't been edited. I'm writing this book in past tense, which I rarely do so there will be mistakes. Please feel free to correct my errors in the comments! Though, if you could try to be nice that would be lovely. Also, I am not British, I was born and raised in Canada so any British slang that might be used could be incorrect. Once again, please feel free to correct me!

This project is purely a passion project and is 100% for my personal enjoyment. I'm letting you know in advance that there will be plot holes, characters will randomly appear then disappear, etc. because I have not planned out this book at all. I'm writing this book because I want to bookbind some fanfiction but with every fanfic I read I always find something that doesn't sit right with me. There is always one or two tropes that I don't enjoy, or certain scenes that lessen my enjoyment of the book. So here I am, writing my own fanfiction based on my favourite tropes.

My goal is to eventually have a whole re-imagined Harry Potter world, including Harry's generation and the second gen. When I originally came up with this plan I was only going to do those two generations but it didn't feel right to skip out on the Marauders so here we are.

Another advanced notice: I do not read Marauder Era fanfiction. I'm not sure why, but I've never really connected to any of it. Therefore my knowledge of this era and these characters is very limited. I also have no idea if this storyline has ever been written before as I've read like three books from this era to gain inspiration and an understanding for the vibes the characters have. That being said, please leave any suggestions for plot points, events, tropes, etc. you'd like to see in this book in the comments section! I'll try to incorporate as many as possible!

Finally, this book will not be a love story between any of the original Marauders as I quite like their storyline (or at least my minimal knowledge of it). The only thing I will be changing from the main Marauders storyline is that James has a twin brother (who will be the love interest), and Remus and Sirius end up together. If you do not like this, or don't support people apart of the LGBTQ+ community please feel free to leave as I will be trying to add diversity into my story.