Ayanokoji in DxD Pt. 7

I want to see if this get more votes in the one-shots then in separate story, if your interested in the separate story check it out 'Ayanokoji in DxD'

3rd POV

Sona nodded as she typed on the computer, her fingers trembling slightly as she pulled up Shiro's schedule and printed it out. Tsubaki, one of the council members, cautiously retrieved the sheet from the printer, her hands shaking as she approached Shiro to hand it to him.

"Are you okay?" Shiro inquired, his voice calm and gentle, a stark contrast to the tense atmosphere around them.

Tsubaki nodded, her gaze momentarily captivated by Shiro's striking purple eyes and matching hair. Despite the fear coursing through her, she found herself drawn to his enigmatic presence.

He was about to turn to leave, but then Sona called out to him unexpectedly.

"Hey! What year are you?" she asked, her voice tinged with curiosity.

Shiro stopped and turned around, his gaze meeting Sona's. "I'm a first year, so please take care of me, senpais," he replied calmly, his tone confident and assured.

This response momentarily caused them both to freeze, their minds racing with questions. How could he know that? For all they knew, he could be randomly guessing. However, his certainty and confidence suggested otherwise. Before they could ask another question, Shiro was already gone, leaving behind a sense of mystery and intrigue.

As Shiro explored the school, he walked in silence, passing by other students along the way. He couldn't help but notice the girls fawning over him, their squeals of admiration filling the air.

'My gut is telling me that he's here, yet I can't sense him,' Shiro thought to himself, his mind focused on the task at hand. 'My mission is simple: kill him. Once I complete that, I can finally live a peaceful life.'

Not paying attention, Shiro bumped into someone, though secretly, he had intended for this encounter.

"Sorry about that. I wasn't paying attention to where I was going," he said with a masked smile of embarrassment.

'Perfect, Rias Gremory,' he noted to himself.

"No, I was spacing out too. It's my fault as well," Rias answered, though she couldn't shake off a strange intensity she felt emanating from him. It was a warning, a sense that put her on edge. Turning around, she momentarily caught off guard by his appearance, she asked, "I have never seen you around. Would you happen to be new?"

'Does this guy have a sacred gear?' Rias wondered, her mind racing with questions and suspicions.

"Yes, I'm a first-year. My name is Shiro Hoshino," he bowed politely. "So please take care of me."

"Nice to meet you, Hoshino-kun. My name is Rias Gremory, and I'm a third-year," she said, extending her hand.

Shiro took her hand and offered his best fake smile. "I'll be in your care, Gremory-senpai."

Rias felt a slight flutter in her heart, but she quickly pushed those thoughts aside. Her heart already belonged to someone else.

"Y-yeah, if you need anything, feel free to ask," Rias said, slightly flustered.

Shiro nodded respectfully. "Thank you, senpai. I'll be counting on you. I hope to see you again," he finished with another bow before leaving.

Rias nodded, watching the mysterious figure depart. She then used her communication magic to inform Koneko and instructed her to keep an eye on the new student.