{Chapter 2} The Kingdom of Sullersy (Zoey)

A/N:

Hi! Get ready for some drama

"MAKE WAY FOR THE ROYAL FAMILY OF SULLERSY!" One of my personal guards bellowed over the chatter of the crowd as the gates opened and our carriage trotted past the many subjects that I would soon rule.

I tried my best to keep the solid, regal expression in the carriage and ignored all the tempting people to wave at, very regal, so royal, highly astute, and I am so calm!

I must have made a very weird face while thinking that because my mother, Queen Selena, asked me with a worried expression, "Is something wrong, darling?"

"Oh, no, nothing at all, I'm just nervous to meet Jargona!" I said quickly as I jerked out of my thoughts.

"You certainly will not make anyone believe that you are the real royal princess of Sullersy if your face looks like that!" She exclaimed, amused.

I looked away, embarrassed. As I looked out the window, I watched the green trees and the dirt road pass.

After a long time, I looked out the window again and saw an unfamiliar red carriage with a gold dragon on it in front of us trotting towards the Narvellish Castle as well.

Must be the Jargonians, I mused.

The tall, pointy palace of Narvella soon came into view and I clenched my dress in my hands in nervousness as the castle gates opened. The carriage eventually came to a stop in front of the main entrance. I got off the carriage, and a guard led me to the grand doors of the entrance, with a giant amethyst stone shining at the top of the doors.

As I was walking, I took time to gaze at my beautiful light green dress that floated elegantly to my ankles, with off-shoulder sleeves that exposed my shoulders. I touched my brow and felt my emerald circlet around my wavy brown hair. I approached the entrance, nervous. Then, I peeked in and saw Livia.

"Zoey!" She instantly brightened on making eye contact.

"Hi, Liv."

"Is that Prince Daman of Jargona?" Livia asked, pointing at a tall and emotionless brunette gentleman who held himself regally with a dazzling ruby circlet rested upon his brow.

"I don't know? Probably?" I replied in confusion.

"Oh my goodness! Let's go say hello!"Livia was practically jumping in excitement.

"Or maybe not..." I was always shy, even though I was supposed hi

She looked at me, disappointed, "Oh, fine! Do whatever you want; I'm going to talk to the prince."

I sighed, "Well, do not blame me if it does not go well."

I stood there, watching Livia walk over to him. She curtsied and started making conversation. The prince kept a very secure stone mask on, so I couldn't read his face as well as I could with most people. My curiosity got the better of me and I started to eavesdrop.

He had a pointy nose and unforgiving brown eyes, with long fingers that looked like they could capture death.

"Hello! I'm - " Livia was cut off short.

"Yes, yes," The man monotonously said with a wave of his hand. "You are Princess Livia of Narvella, your mother is Queen Natasha, and your father was the Sullersese peasant Elijah Mard, who was replaced with the current King Edward." He continued reciting, "And the princess that is currently eavesdropping on this very conversation is Princess Zoey of Sullersy, whose parents are Queen Selena and King Ishaan."