Volume 1, chapter 1; The school for elites

It was a fine day in the month of April.

The entrance ceremony.

I was going to school on the bus, which shook every time it passed over a bumpy area of the road.

Occasionally I would open my eyes from my dazed state and watch the landscape change as it seemed like more and more passengers were getting on.

Taking a quick glance around I noticed that most of the passengers were wearing a school uniform identical to the one I had on.

However there were also several others.

The lone salary worker who got on the bus remembered the time when he accidentally groped someone the last time he got on a crowded bus.

An old man was in the seat infront of me he was clearly unsteady on his feet as he held his cane next to his body, if he stood up I'm sure he would have fallen over at any time without support.

Taking the bus may have not been the best idea.

Thankfully I was able to secure a good seat by the window with no one next to me currently, however it was somewhat warm on the bus due to there being no airflow and the crowdedness did nothing to alleviate the heat.

I guess the old man may have trouble when he gets off the bus.

The cloudless sky and the clear weather was very refreshing under these conditions I may be able to doze off.

When I decided I would get the bus to school I made sure to get one of the earlier ones however it seems it was still crowded. Several busses went along this route so I assume the other ones would be crowded with students as well as a Myriad of other types of people all striving to arrive at there desired destinations it's a shame it's very crowded although I won't have to deal with this again we'll at the very least not until I graduate.

I decided to try and sleep before I had to deal with whatever was going to happen at school. Embracing the tranquility and peace of the moment, Although leaning my head against a cold hard window wasn't the most comfortable it did offer some relief to the rising temperature of the bus.

With my eyes closed I could truly embrace the music that was playing through my headphones and into my ears, this genre of music was completely foreign to me however it wasn't a bad first experience although ever since I left that place I decided to experiment with different types of music to find what fit my desired taste.

However embracing this blissful moment made me realise how unstable my position was as I leaned on the window. I felt my head begin to tip to the other side as the weight of my body shifted to the other direction, this was a dangerous situation as I could easily catch myself but it would draw attention to me and due to my sub-par social skills I may die of embarrassment, also people may be suspicious of me as it would seem impossible for me to catch myself with my eyes closed or at least very difficult to do and due to the number of students here it would be better to avoid attention.

Hopefully I hit the seat and don't actually fall out into the bus aisle or then I'll have to catch myself wouldn't want to injure my head. My hopes were answered as I collided with something reasonably firm but also soft its texture didn't feel like the seat but I don't want to risk embarrassing myself by opening my eyes.

Whatever my head was currently settled on was reasonably comfortable so I'll just sneakily take a peak in a few seconds to make sure I don't look like a complete idiot, that would ruin my reputation already with some of my potential classmates here.

My tranquility and peace was suddenly interrupted.

"Excuse me, could you please take your head off my shoulder it's really embarrassing."