ο Πίτερ Τζόνσον και τα ιπτάμενα μπουκάλια κρασιού - Percy Jackson

006. peter johnson and the flying wine bottles

 peter johnson and the flying wine bottles

PAIRING; Percy Jackson x Neighbor! Reader

REQUEST; N/A

GODLY PARENT: Demeter

DATE; May 1st, 2024

WORD COUNT; 2440

WARNING; Illegal activities, aka buying alcohol illegally

A/N: Am I back lol? tehehe I know its been years oops. Not my best work but its here and thats all that matters to me at this point.

TRAILER; In which Percy Jackson meets his neighbor by accidentally almost killing himself and her multiple times.

REQUESTED BY: N/A

Percy locks up his flat, double then triple checks everything is secure. He knows it's a little over the top to be this careful with his security system, especially since his apartment complex is in the heart of New Rome. But after everything he has been through it gives him a little peace of mind knowing he is coming back to a hopefully monster-free apartment.

Things have been weird for Percy since Annabeth left. He hasn't exactly hit the devastated stage that everyone, including him thought would be his reaction. Instead, it's been like he has been going through the motions. Nothing has been that bad or great, just kind of there.

Piper has concluded that he is in shock. He suspects that she's right. It's almost like he's waiting for the other shoe to drop. Like Annabeth's on a quest and he hasn't heard from her for a few weeks and he's a bit concerned for her well-being. But it's been a little over two months now and Percy hasn't felt any different.

The only difference that Percy has felt is annoyance towards Piper. She won't stop badgering him about meeting this girl. It's constant, nonstop talking about how they would be perfect for each other and how Percy just needs to get back out there.

The only thing Percy needs is a break. A break from all the sympathetic stares, the hopeful girls, and gods forbid Piper. He knows that she has his best interest at heart. He appreciates it, he really does. It makes him feel all warm and fuzzy inside whenever his friends want to do something nice for him, but this just isn't what Percy needs or wants right now.

What Percy needs is some time with his friends and maybe some free food which is exactly why he is heading over to Leo's for a BBQ with the gang.

Stuffing his keys into his pocket, he heads over to the elevator then promptly almost dies tripping over air. It's then that Percy realizes that he actually hadn't fallen over air, he tripped over what looked like either a really long root or a vine? What the Hades? How did that get there?