Chapter 19- I Love You

"You know, I realised I've never really said this." Alex said to me. "What?" I asked. I was so content right now, even though I forgot to tell Sydney I wouldn't make it to work today and I had to clean everything. I didn't care about anything but the amazing person, Alex I was lying on. I could here his heart beating, such a soft gentle noise I loved. "Well, I realised I never really told you how much I love you. I realised I never ask you how you're doing, how you're feeling, but only ever tell you about me. I'm sorry I've been so selfish. I can't believe how ignorant I've been in general! I realised if I had just listened to you, I would have realised Cooper was madly in love with Miranda and that you would never cheat on me and he would never cheat on her. Everything last night was my fault. I love you." Alex was almost in tears. What do I say! I loved him so much but he felt like he was doing something wrong. "Alex, I know you love me! Last night wasn't your fault, and you were right to be suspicious about Cooper and I. We spend more time together than you and I sometimes." Suddenly I felt guilty. Who wouldn't suspect something was going on between us! "I love you. Just promise me you'll never leave me." I said. "Promise."

-------------------------------------

Hey guys! Sorry for the really short chapter, but I wanted to update. I'm kind of having writers block right now but I have some ideas! Please comment suggestions if you have them!