Chapter 25- Arrival

"Matt. Matt you fucking twat! Wake the fuck up !" I said.
"Annie, ehh what?"
"Do I look like I know! I need you to explain EVERYTHING now!"
He smirked.
"Ask Alex, after all, we're just microscopic cogs in his plan."
"Fuck you,Matt." I laughed. Nice Red Right Hand reference.
I walked over to Alex. Ugh, why do I have to love him so much!
" Ehh Um. Explain yourself."
"Ok, so I hate Luke. Like a lot."
"Well duh, just tell me what you're doing."
" Ok well I could tell you about how he kicked me in the head once but that's another story. Anyway, this morning I came to your flat to talk to Emily, she's the only person who doesn't have a reason to hate me right now. So she told me you and Mia were going to Rome tomorrow and that you and Luke were passed out drunk. After a little while of wanting to vomit, I thought of a little plan. So of course I called Matt first and he agreed. Emily was clearly up for it, and we had a way to get Luke out of the picture. So I told Matt to text me about Rome when I told him to. I told Emily to go annoy Luke out of your room, and I would handle you."
"Wait! Is it your fault Luke and I broke up!"
"No! Emily just pretended to be high and needy and it drew Luke to the kitchen to call his mates and he eventually left."
"So you got my boyfriend to leave and basically invaded my bed. Hmmmmm. "
" Let me finish!"
I laughed.
" You kind of know the rest of the story. Sorry about the whole fake shag thing, but now we're on a boat to France!"
"So the point was to use today to re-connect with me."
"Uhhh. Yeah. I guess. I thought the part where I left off was good enough"

Alex's POV

Well apparently my plan worked! Because a few minutes later a few angry passengers were knocking on the bathroom door for us to get out. "Love you." "Love you too"

--------------------

WUT UP BISHES!!! Im back! I'm staying in the WPSIATWIN  era, but Red Right Hand is a cover so it works in the story. Don't worry! Drama is coming!!!