Chapter 9- Really, Alex?

Annie's ( Arabella's) POV

I woke up to a note that said " Morning, love! I promise you'll be fine. Please don't worry, I have a feeling you might be happy with whats on the news tomorrow :). Also, have you ever noticed the hole in the wall next to your bed? Does it bother you? Because I made it bigger so we can exchange things! Its about the size of one of those slots at the bank! Anyway, call either Mia or Emily. You'll see why soon, Love, Alex"
Really Alex! I looked over at my wall to see the pesky hole had been widened. I could see into Alex's room. ( of course, it was super messy.) But even though this was funny, I was curious to see what Mia and Emily were up to.

RING----- RING --------

"Hey Annie! You are not going to believe what we just did!"
"Mia what did you do!"
"Well, the band and Emily and I all went to the police and told them Will was in town and may have made up an assault story.... So we got to where he was staying and we beat up him and his gang! Apparently, mad rich people have all their fighting done for them, so none of us ever got hurt! Then he got arrested!"
"-------------------- HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAGAGAGAGAGAGGAGAGA I love you guys! Cone home and we'll celebrate!"

Then I called Alex.

RING--------- RI.

"I know Im the best boyfriend ever... Blah. Blah blah. When are we coming over?"
"Now!!"
That's kind of a summary of our relationship.........

---------------
Sorry For shortness.... ❤️