Chapter 7- *Sigh

"Alex. You are a mess. First, you text me you're bored and totally seem drunk and then I come to your room. Now I see you are the least organised person in the world!" I said, half jokingly and half seriously whilst looking around at his room, which was a hell of a mess. "Well, what do I say?" He said cluelessly.
We spent the rest of the night chatting and ended up just cuddling. I felt so safe. So happy. I have no idea what had gotten into either of us, but we stayed in bed until around 2pm when someone texted Alex.

Text received at 14:12

Where are you? Did you forget you guys have to practice before tonight!! -Irritating manager

The text only woke me up, but I woke Alex up by giggling. "What?" I showed him the phone.
"Fuckfuckfuckfuckfuck" We need to go now!!" He said in a worried tone. I went back to our room to find Mia and Emily ready to interrogate me, but I told them I had to go. I could here them laughing as I ran out the door.
When we got to the venue, everyone was waiting. We were politely greeted by "where were you?" "What's your deal!" From the band and a creepy looking guy I assumed was their manager.
After about an hour, i realised how much I loved their music. Normally, im the queen of undiscovered bands, but I had never heard of my neighbour's band. I guess I'll have to see what will happen next.... Emily and Mia are waiting for me now.....

---------------------------

Sorry for the short chapter!