2:

Author's pov: tae went in the restaurant and sat on the table number 14(ofc) and was waiting for the girl he is going to meet now and he didn't even knew her name bcz he was so busy in work as usual so he didn't have time to ask her name

(Still tae is waiting and it's 8:10 pm now)

Tae's pov

I've been waiting for her from 20 mins although i was 5 min early but she has to be here at the right time she is not the one for me I'm just doing it for mom's respect or else I'm not interested in dating...

Btw guys here's the outfit of the girl

She wore a nice black dress with mini coat kinda thing black boots and golden chain on her waist and a pendant

(Saw a girl coming towards him)
(That girl was looking tae)
She asked him, "Are you Kim Taehyung??"
"Yes,I'm." Tae said.(being cold)

Tae's pov: she knows my name but idk her name what should i call her now? Mom should have told me earlier i don't even know how to talk to girls politely okay calm down taehyung..(sighs)

Girl's pov: woah he is looking so handsome in real but why he didn't said anything ...ohh what are you thinking bruhh!! You love someone else did you forget!? This is all bcz of mom...let's just start talking and tell him the truth and find a way to get rid of this situation!

Convo starts..
Girl: hii tae!
Tae:hi!!wait I'm really sorry idk ur name(embarrassed)as i was soo busy recently...so what's your name?
Girl:oh..its fine my name is song yuna and I know that you're forced to come here on blind date if I'm not wrong!?
Tae:(shocked a bit)wait..h..ho..how do you know!?
Yuna: because my mom also forced me but fine...(sighs)
Tae:oh..okay so as we are here forced with same situation make this blind date to a friends date wanna be friends?
Yuna:yeah sure why not!?lets order something what would you like??
Tae:I'm not that hungry but i think you should have been hungry so order something for you first!
Yuna:wait..it's dinner time you should eat something now.
Tae: okay then I'll take a Frappuccino and a strawberry jam croissant that's it.
Yuna:oh it means you love sweet things?
Tae: umm...yeah...kind of! But strawberries are my love!!
Yuna:oh that's why you are not interested in dating cuz u'r loyal to your strawberry (laughing out loud)
Tae:(smirking) haha..you're so funny tho but wait what about our mothers!?
Yuna:oh ya I almost forgot it! I want to tell you the truth that i love someone else i mean obvi! You also don't like me so...let's make a deal!?
Tae:what's the deal?
Yuna:umm...you will tell your mom my truth that i like someone else and i will tell my mom that you like someone else!?
Tae:okay cool but I don't like someone!
Yuna:you just have to act i will tell my mom that he is not going to tell his mother right now because he is not sure if she will accept him or not!??
Tae: okay deal done 👍
Yuna:tysm to understand
Tae:it's fine tho
Yuna:ohk
(Both finished their dinner)
(Both left)

(Time skips)

(Tae reached home tired)
(Tae changed into his PJs)
(Went to talk to his mom)

Tae's pov: huh I'm so tired thank god yuna was really good and understanding that she understood me and acted mature and lemme talk to mom

Tae:MOM!!!(shouting)...MOM are you in your room!?
Mom:why are you shouting from there are you a kid!?come here
Tae:mom i want to discuss something...
Mom:wait is it about your date!?
Tae: yes mom!!
Mom:stop!!!
Tae:why??
Mom:i know you didn't liked her!
Tae:it's not like that she likes someone else and she is forced by your dear friend means her mother!!(sighs)
Mom:oh....are you sure??
Tae:yeah! I'm sure you can call her and ask but it's a secret for her mom bcz she don't want to tell her about that
Mom:okay i will support her!!
Tae:thanks mom i love you!❤️
Mom:i love you too my dear son!
Tae:okay I'll leave i have some work bye..
Mom:okay bye dear
(Tae leaves the room and went to his room for work)

(Ring....Ring.....Ring)
(Y/n's call on Tae's phone)
(On the phone)

Y/n: hii monkey wyd??
Tae: excuse me miss monkey I'm busy in work.byee(about to cut the call)
Y/n: wait bro....i want to ask you!
Tae:what monkey??
Y/n: how was your date?MONKEY!
Tae: umm good but with my friend i mean she love someone else wait ehy am I telling you just don't waste my time!
Y/n:ohh..i think someone is rejected!
Tae: there is no way to get rejected for me!! I'm rich handsome man who dares to do that!!
Y/n:EVERYONE!!
Tae:uhh(sighs)....whatever bye
Y/n: bye but—(tae cuts the call)

(Tae went back to work)
—————————————————————————
Byeee guys i hope you liked the date of two friends 😅😉i know there is nothing like step brother and sister love but you have to wait for some parts to see them falling apart so stay tuned....
Love you buddies....take care