1:

Authors pov: Kim y/n is now 22 years old and kim taehyung is 24 years old. As we know kim taehyung used to hate her a lot but for now not as much as in the childhood. Kim taehyung is the CEO of the Z.N.G company and Kim y/n is the CFO(chief financial officer)of the company and they both work very hard for their company
———————————————————————————-
(In the office of kim taehyung.)
(Kim taehyung was sitting on his chair and checking the schedule bcz he have meeting with the investor.)
(Someone knocks the door)
"May i come." someone said.
"Yes" Kim taehyung said.
(Kim y/n came in...kim taehyung looked at her)
V(now in convo its kim taehyung as V):"Why are you here I'm working don't you know!? Now say what's the problem!"(he said annoyingly in loud voice)

Y/n:(making annoyed face)(took deep breath controlling her anger) "huh! WTH i just came in why are you so annoyed!? I'm your family and why do you hate me a lot!!!! (Shouted)(gave death stare)

V: It's bcz you are so annoying I really hate seeing you. You know what you should know who you are and stop shouting at me okay better be silent and say what's the problem and leave earlier!!(more annoyed)

Y/n:(sighs) "huh...whatever let me get straight to the point! mom arranged a blind date for you and asked me for it. You have go to crown hotel at 8:00 pm tonight! She said that it's her friend's daughter and she is really good!thats it not much and she forced you to go so don't disappoint her!"(about to leave the office)

V:(stopped y/n) "wait but what about my wo—(y/n stopped him)

Y/n: Okay for that I discussed with your PA(personal assistant) he will do all your work in your absence.also he changed your schedule.

V: Is he my PA or yours!!?? (Got angry at him) why did he even changed my schedule without even asking me!!

Y/n: it's mom's order and obvio! They will listen to her only! You have no choice but to go on this date. I'll send you the table no.(sighs)(left the office)(closed door very hardly)

V's pov: Why she always do this I really don't want to go on blind dates I really hate it. The girls only wants my money not me they will only love my money not me! I want my right one! I want someone who is fckin obsessed with me not with my money and love me even if i have nothing but mom don't understand! I think I should call her and tell her that I'm not going anywhere!!
             (Calling her mom)
             (Ringing....)(not receiving)
"What happened to mom why is she not answering my call!!? I really need to talk to her rn(right now)
               (Mom called back)
                (Answered,on the phone)
Baekhyung:hello
V:hello mom what's going on!? Why you arranged blind date without asking me!?huh!(said in anger)
Baekhyung: stop my son!it's just a blind date you should go on blind date now na..! What if you will never find a girlfriend??whom you will marry??
V:mom but I'm still young I'm just 24
Mom(guys take her as v's mother): WHAT!? Is 24 year old is young just for dating!!?? Are you crazy!! It's final that you will go on this date now be ready for it!! If you will not go i will give CEO post to y/n! Understand!?
V:MOM!!!!(almost crying)uhhh...okaaaayyyy! I'll go but if I don't like her i will reject her!
Mom:okay atleast go and don't lose my respect in front of my friends,bye
V:okay bye(sighs)
(Cuts the call)

                         V's pov
I don't know what happened to mom nowadays she is only thinking about me dating....(Tiredly)huh whatever Mr.kim taehyung you have to get ready for that so called blind date!!lets get ready it's already 6:00 pm now

(Time skips to 7:30 pm)

Author's pov

Now V is getting ready for his blind date.....he was looking so cute and handsome (don't mind the pic bcz i only want to describe him in his outfit those red marks on shirt are what I really don't know just ignore it tho)

he was looking so cute and handsome (don't mind the pic bcz i only want to describe him in his outfit those red marks on shirt are what I really don't know just ignore it tho)

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

He wore white shirt black pants black coat and a black tie.(really so handsome tho
                      Tae's pov

Huh it's almost 7:40 and i have to reach there in 15 mins i had been punctual always. I can't let my mom down in front of her friends....let's go tae. Go for it!!

(Time skips)
Tae's pov:oh shit I forgot to ask y/n about the table no. Why god!! Let me call her and ask her!
(Calls her)
(She picked the call)
(On the call)
Y/n: What happened monkey!?you called me after decades...(laughing a bit)
Tae:STOP IT!! I'm not monkey you are!
Y/n: no you!!
Tae:you!!
Y/n:you!!
Tae:i said you are!wait let's just stop here! It's urgent be serious!!
Y/n:(acting serious) okay I'm serious monkey (laughing)
Tae: whatever just tell me the table number!!
Y/n: oh....I almost forgot to tell you I'm sorry....wait why should i be sorry it's not my priority!!but okay your seat no. is  14!now happy!?
Tae:okay..thank you
Y/n: (teasingly)ohhh...someone said thanks. Most welcome Mr.Kim taehyung the CEO I'm glad
Tae:uhh...stop overreacting bye!
Y/n:okay bye monkey
Tae:wtf now uhh...(cuts the call)

—————————————————————————
Part ends here...
Hope you like this!!❤️don't forget to leave comment I've been writing it from half month and I don't have much experience writing stories so if you don't like something please notify me with comments or whatever!!
Byeee guys see you in next part
Saranghae✨
Take care of yourself guys

Love story:step brother and step sister in loveजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें