Mother Hen Cale

(Trash of the Count and Pokemon are not mine.
"Talking"
'thinking'
-poke speech-
Enjoy!)

Cale, "Go Raon, Hong, Ohn, together now. Twister, payday and disarming voice."

Ash, "Ruby, Raijin, you as well. Aura sphere with thunder shock."

Alain, "Charizard, Metagross, flame thrower and flash cannon."

Aria kissed her pokeballs, "My beautiful Sylveon and Leavanny, misty terrain and razor leaf."

The four of them were working together as a group to have a raid battle to push the angry wild Pokemon back to the sea. It took two hours, give or take to get the job done and with the other trainers helping them they managed to reach Cinnabar port safely. The Captain thanked all the trainers who helped in keeping the ship safe and in reaching the port in one piece. If Alain had a new Pokemon in his arsenal, no one was against it, while Gyarados were a temperamental Pokemon, they were not impossible to train.

Cale, "Is everyone alright?"

Raon, "I am okay."

Ohn, "Good!"

Hong, "I am not hurt."

Cale, "Ash?"

Ash, "We are good too."

Cale, "Alain, Aria, are you alright?"

Alain, "Do not worry about me."

Aria, "We will be fine."

Cale looked at them sharply, "I have some potions that you can use. I will not take a no for an answer."

Alain, 'Cale being worried about us is actually cute.'

Aria, 'He is really sweet.'

Cale, "I noticed you caught a Gyarados Alain. Here, use this to heal their cuts and bruises. It will be a good way to create trust."

Alain, "Thank you Cale. I really do appreciate this."

Alain called out the Gyarados on deck and the serpentine Pokemon was looking at him warily. Gyarados had fought against his Charizard and since he was a water type, he thought he had an advantage. But that fire type was using his flying abilities to his own advantage and took him down pretty fast. Gyarados watched with wary eyes as the dark haired teen started to apply the potion on his cuts and bruises. The serpentine Pokemon wanted to push him away but noticed the scary look the red head human was throwing at them. He did not know humans could be both beautiful and scary at the same time.

Aria, "Hey, did you two book a hotel yet?"

Ash, "Actually Sabrina was helping us get one."

Cale, "One minute, it is called Hotel Blue Beach."

Alain's eyes twinkled, "That hotel is right next to ours. Perfect, let's go check in first."

Aria nodded, "Agreed! We can have a late dinner together."

Raon fluttered his feathers, "That sounds great. Human, human, we should eat together."

Ohn, "Food tastes better together nya."

Hong nodded, "I agree, nya."

Ash, "What do you say?"

Ruby, -I don't mind.-

Raijin chirped in agreement, "Pi pika pikachu."

Cale, "If it is not much trouble we would love to join you."

Alain (⁠✿ꈍ⁠ᴗ⁠ꈍ✿), 'I knew it, he is really sweet after all.'

Gyarados sweat dropped watching his new trainer, 'Unbelievable.'