Viridian

(Trash of the Count and Pokemon are not mine. The song they sang lol
"Talking"
'thinking'
-poke speech-
Enjoy!)

Meowth sat down opening his purse sighing ಠ⁠︵⁠ಠ, "Dose two kits were absolute monsters."

James was beside him ༼⁠ ⁠ಥ⁠ ⁠‿⁠ ⁠ಥ⁠ ⁠༽, "You are telling us Meowth? My account has not looked more empty."

Jessie looked close to a breakdown (⁠ ⁠≧⁠Д⁠≦⁠), "We do not talk about this to anyone, you hear me? No one can find out about this. We will never live it down."

Meowth, "Agreed!"

James, "This is very humiliating."

Jessie, "We are the thieves but we were stolen from. Next time I am getting my money back."

Meowth eyed her warily (⁠●⁠'⁠⌓⁠'⁠●⁠), "I don't knw Jess. Dat Meowth, Skitty and Swablu. Dey culd not only talk but also fight like a boss."

James, "But you can talk too."

Meowth, "Yeah, but bcause I can tlk my fighting skills r limited. But dos three do not hav such limits."

Jessie, "If we did not owe Proctor for saving our lives I would agree with you, Meowth. But we owe him."

James nodded, "It is only for his journey time anyway. We do not have to bother them everyday. Just once every week and when they reach big Cities."

Meowth, "Fine! Dough I do not knw why he feels so strongly about the red head kit. He is beautiful I wil not deny but also vicious."

Jessie, "I like him. If I had my way he would be part of our group. A lovely child like that would be a lovely addition."

James gave Meowth a (⁠☞゚⁠∀゚⁠)⁠☞, "I think that's not the only reason."

Meowth turned pink, "Wat?"

Jessie smirked, "We saw the looks you sent that Skitty Meowth."

Meowth (⁠;⁠ŏ⁠﹏⁠ŏ⁠), "Wat looks?"

James huffed at the denial but it did not stop him nor Jessie from teasing the cat Pokemon who turned red. On the other hand Ash was looking at his poke account feeling very satisfied by the numbers in the ten thousands. He should consider fighting more thieves and organisation members in the near future, the payment is good. He looked at where Cale was lounging like a lazy cat Pokemon in their shared room and stifled a laugh. His red haired friend always loved being lazy and laying around whenever he could back in the Ranch. Some things never change he decided as he joined Cale to relax, they had a very exciting day, from training for the show case and contest to dealing with thieves.

Ash woke up snuggling Cale the next morning, "I slept through the night."

Ruby yawned, -We sure did Meema.-

Raijin stretched, "Pika chaaaa."

Cale woke up, "What time is it?"

Ash, "Five in the morning. We slept through the evening and night."

Raon, "We are going to train."

Hong, "Yeah, work up an appetite."

Ohn, "Come join us Cale."

Cale, "Okay, okay, just let me wash up."

Ash snickered as Cale was forced to wake up, "We should clean up and train too."

Raijin, "Pika."

Ruby, -Of course Meema.-

Ash cleaned up after Cale was done and went off to train on his own for the contest which would be in a few hours. It would be a last minute round up and after three hours Ash was at the centre eating the food Cale had prepared for them. The red head shooed him away to take a shower and clean up for his contest while Cale took out his order. When Ash had mentioned his interest in contests a few months ago Cale had asked Miss Ketchum to prepare a contest dress for Ash. She had been very delighted to know Ash was interested and had spent days working on the outfit for her son. After Ash had said he was taking part in the contest Cale had Delia send the clothes to him.