Journey

(Trash of the Count and Pokemon are not mine. I love that song.
"Talking"
'thinking'
-poke speech-
Enjoy!)

Cale hummed as he went on his way away from Pallet town, "What a lovely day."

Raon, "Yes, peaceful."

Hong, "So many Butterfrees."

Ohn, "Very beautiful and peaceful."

Cale, "Hmm, let's see. I mostly want to check the forest out. Maybe we will find a nice place to sleep."

Raon snorted, 'Silly human, you will probably end up rescuing someone instead.'

Just as they were heading up North there was thunder and lightning in the distance and Cale was reminded of the anime. He wondered if Ash had received Pikachu again, he had not stuck around to find out, or maybe he ended up catching one in the wild instead. Cale was curious but he would sate his curiosity after he met Ash and Gary later on during his journey. For now though he was focused on his surroundings and looking around he found a nice cave they could use. Raon pointed at a tree which had many Jackfruit growing on it and Cale figured he could make Jackfruit curry for dinner.

Cale, "Want to camp here?"

Raon, "Sure."

Hong, "Yeah."

Ohn, "I don't mind."

Cale's mind wondered as they set up camp, 'Should I take part in the Gym challenge or in a contest or should I take part in a showcase?'

Cale took out the items for cooking, placing them outside the cave, 'Ah! Decisions, decisions. I feel too lazy to deal with any of those but if my Raon, Ohn and Hong want to take part. I suppose I could.'

Raon, "Cale, look, look, this is the biggest Jackfruit."

Cale, "Good job."

Ohn, "Look, Cale look. I got us, sweet berries."

Hong, "And I found chillies and tomatoes."

Cale, "Nice, we will have a delicious dinner tonight."

As Cale and his Pokemon now settled around the camp, well Raon, Hong and Ohn were practicing their moves while Cale cooked. During that time, Ash of all people appeared at the camp making Cale raise his eyebrows at his state. Ash looked at Cale very sheepishly and Cale beckoned him over making him sit while asking Raon to watch the food. Ash had cuts and scraps all over his body and Ruby had evolved into a Lucario so Cale congratulated them. Ash beamed at that saying how Ruby was a hero and had saved him and Raijin from the Spearrow and Fearrow flock.

Cale, "Raijin?"

Ash, "Oh right, this is Raijin."

Raijin who was a Pikachu waved, "Pi pika Pikachu."

Cale, "Hello there, nice to meet you Raijin."

Raon, "Hello."

Ohn, "You are cute."

Hong, "Very cute."

Cale, "Why did the flock attack you though?"

Ash, "Well, it was an honest mistake."

Flashback:

Ash, "Phew! We got away from mom and her babying us."

Ruby, -I think, she means well.-

Ash, "I know but still. Oh! We have to see what Pokemon we got."

Ruby perked up, -A new friend.-

Ash threw the ball up, "Come on out."