22: In hall, on couch. [✵]

— Juhi Pov

I smiled looking at my reflection in the mirror. The dress is perfectly fitting, making my curves look more attractive. The dress ends at my upper thighs and the deep v-neck is making my cleavage reveal. 

It's 9 o'clock in the morning. Raj was maybe coming in no time after dropping Aahi to her school.

It's been almost more than one week since that Aahi incident happened and last week, lots of things happened— Cause of that news, I had to have a dinner with his parents which I enjoyed a lot but, his father was too dominating which made me scared and the way Aahi was keep saying embarrassing things.

Me and Raj, both of us also spent some time together and we talked about the situation we are in. No matter how much I deny it, the truth is I love him. 

However, this world will never accept us. He is a billionaire, his world and my world are different. He deserves someone better but the thought of seeing him with someone else..

Ugh!

He makes me feel things which I don't even know that exist. He is the man every girl needs in their life but, I'm too selfish to share him with someone else.

Okay, no distraction. I have to focus on my work right now. I adjusted my red lipstick and checked out myself one last time.

Taking the ribbon, I made my way towards the hall. I blushed unknowingly thinking about what I'm going to do—

I have to be bold! No blushing, no smiling, just be confident and smirk. Nodding on my own thoughts, I waited for him. I switched off the lights and closed all the curtains while I left some lights on and I also lightened some candles.

The atmosphere was giving all dark vibes. If you're wondering what I'm doing then, don't wonder because soon you will get to know about it. Just know that I'm doing all this cause we, me and him had an argument last night making him angry at me that he didn't even glanced at me in the morning.

And the way I hate when he igno—

I heard the doorbell ring. He is here. I walked towards the door while my heels made a sound with every step. 

Just as soon I opened the door, I pulled him aggressively inside with his tie. I threw him down on the couch.

That was quick.

Raj looked at me with an amused look on his face while her eyes roamed around my body. He adjusted himself on the couch and loosened his tie then took off his watch from his wrist.

Putting my one leg between the gap of his legs. “You know I'm still angry at you” he informed me, making me smirk.

“Is that so? Then let me taste your anger, Raj” I whispered while pushing him on the couch and hovered over him. Without any warning I slammed my lips on him but he didn't kiss me back. 

Being annoyed by his behaviour, I started kissing him roughly while he didn't even move his lips in rhythm. 

I pulled myself back from him and glared at him while he just sat there unaffected. A smirk formed on my lips as soon as I started moving on his clothed dick. “Getting hard for someone whom you're mad at, Mr. Oberoi.”

I felt his cock rising up under me while a groan left his mouth. Stopping my act, I took his both hands above his head, I tied them with pink ribbon.

"Pink ribbon suits you" I complimented him, making him look at me with a questionable look. My hands made their way towards his shirt as I started unbuttoning them.