Oh Hey, Long Time No See

It's been a solid year of silence and I bet some of you are probably wondering what's going on. Like I've said in my other story I've been in bootcamp for a while...but I've also been out for 5 months and I haven't worked on this story at all. To be honest, I wasn't planning on it. I don't even know what's going on in the damn story.

But you may be glad to hear that I am continuing this story. I need a week to get my plan and some written chapters together (I now have my writing laptop, hooyah) and lineout the rest of the story. Then I'll focus on rewrites...and then upload to Kindle Unlimited. 

That's right, I'll now be slowly migrating over to Kindle Unlimited. Why? Because Wattpad just doesn't offer the benefits anymore. You can't get much out of it without paying a subscription, they took away the forums, they're taking away inbox messaging, they're just changing the whole platform. I will still be uploading the early versions of my books on here so people can help beta read (and also to help garner an audience), but as soon as it's polished and ready for upload on Amazon I will be taking them down.

Luckily for you guys, however, I am an extremely picky author. I write a lot of books on here purely for fun that will never see the light of day and so a lot of books will probably stay up on this account. I will still upload to Wattpad until they shut down the site entirely, but it won't be my end goal anymore. I've since moved on.

Now back to what that means for this book. I've thought long and hard about what I want my debut novel to be. I have a very intricate series in the works, some of which you guys have seen the early versions. However, I've been working on it for the past five months behind the scenes and it has completely changed. It's probably not even gonna be uploadable for the next three years because I have such a specific dream for it. This book however...it's something. It fits into my personality a shit ton. I'm the type of the person to shave my eyebrows off, accidentally join a cult, join the navy on a whim and run around wearing spongebob squarepant knee-high socks. I figured it would be the best opener into my joke series, as well as quickly garner attention on that platform (I highly doubt other people would upload a book like this professionally). I'm still debating on whether changing the names slightly so people do know who it is without me being sued but we'll see.

Of course all of this is subject to change over time but I just wanted to let you all know (my one reader) that I'm not dead and to keep you updated on future plans.

- welz, out.