Chapter Two

Twelve hours after the incident.

"Ah~daddy Biden." A high-pitched moan came out of Donald Trump's mouth, his hand wrapped around his girthy three inch dick.

He was sitting alone in his Alaskan hotel room wearing his favorite Nico Nico Kitty outfit. An old political speech was being played on the hotel's TV.

Trump focused intently on the images and images of Joe Biden's face. More slick noises were made, his hand pumping faster.

There were only two things in the world that could get Trump off: Biden and politics.

Combine the two together and—

—cum would start to fly.

Another moan left his mouth, his hand jerking roughly to get as many spurts of cum out as possible. The stream flew everywhere on the bed–and his face.

"Fuck." Trump growled out. Swiftly, he got up and grabbed a paper towel from the attached kitchen.

As much as he hated Biden, there was just something about his face that got him off.

With all of the disasters popping up everywhere, Trump figured there was no better time to jack-off to Biden's glorious face than the present.

He trudged back to his bed, the paper towels still in hand.

He flicked to a different pre-recorded political stream.

He was going for round two.

____

Author's Note:

Lemme know what y'all think!

I update daily <3