'Golden Days'

"Golden Days" is a single track of the World Cup by Gia, and it is also a track in Gia's second mini album

Please check it out on the other Han Gia book! It's published~

And also, my AP tests and finals coming up soon, I'm so dead haha

From seeing the live performance belongs to their lovely youngest member, they got speechless.

The nervous and anxious girl they just saw moments ago was completely hidden from the public.

The confidence was gaining throughout this performance.

First of all, her costume was amazing, it fits the theme perfectly.

Gia's stage presence was so much better than before that the Unnies remembered.

She perfectly captured the audience with her confidence and great energy.

And learning from her own leader, as the girls describe, she had learned from Jihyo on how to hype up the crowd and do audiences control as well.

Gia and the dancers worked together in harmony, unleashed their full energy.

And when she got down from the stage, finishing the song successfully, she let out a sigh of relief.

She was instantly in a really good and cheerful buddy mood as she enters the green room.

While her makeup staff was by her side as she sat down on the chair, waiting on for her to give a few more final touches before the interview began.

However, there are actually still have a few more hours before that begin, and it caught her in surprise when she sees the staffs are working hard as if her next schedule is in an hour.

But she didn't question them, instead, she sat down quietly on the chair like a little obedient puppy waiting for its owner.

Gia took out her phone from the side and started to screw thought it.

She noticed that in her messages, not any Twice members message her after their video call before the performance.

"Unnies ..." Why aren't you answering?" She mumbled to herself.

However, what she doesn't know is that all 9 members of Twice had already sneaked in behind her, chuckling silently over at the maknae's cute reaction.

"Surprise! Gia, we're here!"

When the youngest one heard the familiar voices, her eyes flew open.

Instantly, she went wide and a loud gasp fell from her lips.

It took a quick moment for her to thought of everything.

Gia had a moment actually thought that she's dreaming.

But when the girls started to bombed her with hugs, proud faces, encouraging words, she knows they are actually here.

"Eh?" Gia said in shock.

"Kiddo! We're actually here," Jeongyeon laughed, enjoying the funny reaction of their baby.

The youngest one opened up her arms and wrapped around all of the girls, at least she tries to.

She hugged them so hard that it's impossible to pull out even if they wanted to.

"I missed you all so much!" She said as she bounced up and down happily.

"We knew you will," Momo chuckled, padding the girl's head.

"But I thought - you were - wait ...eh?" The more she thinks about it, the more confused she got.

And the Unnies are laughing over at the maknae's reaction.

"You all fly here?"

"With wings? No," Nayeon teased.

Gia rolled her eyes playfully, "Na, you know what I mean."

"We came here a day after you actually," Dahyun smiled cheerfully.

"Yeah, and we have been stalking you," Chaeyoung playfully said at the side, placed her hands onto the taller girl's shoulders.

"Not stalking -" Giggled Jihyo, "We just have been following you for a bit - so we'll get something interesting about our mission on our v-log as well."

So that's why a few of them are having the small cameras with them?

"Once will must love this," Tzuyu said.

Mina smiled at her side, "They love anything that's involved with us teasing our maknae."

The girls couldn't agree more.

"But wait, don't you all have work?"

"Holiday of course!" Sana's grin was so big and bright, "We are here to spend time with you!"

"You've been working hard, and us of course," Jihyo said, "And the company decided to use this opportunity to let us to have a small holiday!"

Gia looked surprisingly over at Twice managers, which they all nods.

"We can play but we still need to shoot one or two v-logs," Dahyun said.

"It's fine," Gia giggles happily, "As long as I'm not separated from you all for too long."

Sana squeezed the youngest one's soft cheeks, "Ooooo, our maknae is being clingy over at her Unnies -"

"- Looks like our baby is still a baby after all." Mina laughed softly, enjoying to see Gia's redden cheeks and pouty lips.

"You're so cute." Tzuyu smiled.

"Yah, you all are cute as well. It's just because I'm the youngest, it doesn't mean that I am always the one getting all the teasings -"

Over that, the girls only got more encouraged over at their actions.

Let's just say they continue to baby her.

Until a good 10 minutes later, they finally stopped when the staff told them that Gia needs to head out.

"We will wait for you at the hotel later!"

"Then we can go out and eat yummy food."

"You could think of more stuff other than food, Momo?"

"Stop it Unnie, you are the one who said that you're hungry."

"No I didn't-"

They paused when Jihyo death stared them.

They instantly changed their tones and playful fights and focus back on everything else.

"Take care, kiddo."

"See you later!"

"Love you!"

Gia had to admit it, she does felt a lot more comfortable, encouraged by the girls.

She can't wait to meet them back again very soon.