First day at camp

(Before I start this is not entirely realistic for the series that they made I have changed somethings and altered them so don't expect the chapters to be the same but nothing else I hope you enjoy)

(It was the first day Kaiba first went to the camp or getting ready to go. But he hadn't got an idea of how to move his Palace there then he had an idea but not sure if it would actually work. He was going to ask his mother for help)

Kaiba POV
Well I can't wait to actually arrive at the camp but I need to move my Palace. (Kaiba stands up and heads to his balcony) hello mother if you are listening can I ask a favour can you please move my Palace to the camp. (There is then a bright light and Kaiba's Palace appears next to the camp)

Inpu POV
What was that light (rubs his eyes and then shouts) Kaiba. (When Inpu arrives at Kaiba's Palace) what the hell Kaiba way is your Palace here you need to move it right now its in the way.

Kaiba POV
Oh Inpu dear your at my Palace. Why do I have the honour of you being here?

Inpu POV
Well Kaiba I'm here for many reasons one being can you move your Palace and two why are u here?

Kaiba POV
Well Inpu dear I'm here as I've come to the camp this year and I don't see why I need to move my Palace as my mother moved it here for me. So I can't move it and I hope it's not in the way.

Inpu POV
Fine if you can't move it don't worry and as I'm a camp Councillor I have to welcome you. Welcome to the camp of demi-gods you have a cabin if you want to use it and you have to atleast once take part in a social activity so you can't stay in your Palace everyday.

Kaiba POV
Oh don't worry dear I bet I'll take part in the social activities and as for the cabin we can use it for storage. (Inpu walks away out of the palace). We'll that was fun I can't wait to see the other demi-gods and how they act and maybe make some new friends.
(Later that day)
Maybe we should have a look around the camp and meet some new people.
(As kaiba walks around he ends up seeing a lot of people at a portal and he follows them through and sits down in one of the audience seets. He listens to whats going on and disagree with what most of the people said in the meeting as they all leave Kaiba meets mors)