BEHIND THE SHADOWS (SECOND PART) NATALIA POV

Scarlett noticed my concern immediately.

"Natalia, what's wrong?"

I stare at her, unsure of what to do. Even my parents are unaware of the bullying I am experiencing. I am ashamed to acknowledge it. My mothers, Xena and Brisa, are notable figures in their respective fields: Xena is a notable CEO at Dagon Enterprises, while Brisa is a well-known actress from Twisted Affairs, an award-winning soap opera that has been broadcast for the past fifteen years.

Scarlett asks again, and Amadea, looking surprised, stares at us.

"Something scared you; what does that message say?"

I show Scarlett the message on the screen, and she exclaims:

"But this poses a threat! Are you getting bullied? Do Xena and Brisa know?"

I placed my phone in my backpack and remarked:

"They know nothing, and they shouldn't. Promise me, Aunt Scarlett, that you won't tell anyone."

"I can't promise you that," she says.

"I should not have told you anything. I can't trust anyone," I yell. The tears streamed down my face, knowing I was truly alone in this.

Scarlett approached me, taking me into her arms, and said:

"Wait, Natalia. It's okay. I want you to know that I won't share this with anyone at the moment. You can trust me. How long have you been experiencing this bullying? Have you confided in anyone at school about what's been happening?"

I took a deep breath, feeling a sense of relief wash over me. Scarlett's comforting words gave me a glimmer of hope that maybe I wasn't as alone as I thought.

"Thank you, Aunt Scarlett," I whispered, grateful for her understanding and support. "I have been bullied since I was eleven years old. Some new youngsters arrived. They're one year older than me. And, no, they don't know anything in school. If I say it, they will kill me!" I conveyed to Scarlett, who was becoming increasingly concerned.

She says:

"Let us sit down and soothe Amadea. She is scared."

We approache Amadea and Scarlett in the special way she did with the children, says to her:

"Don't worry, sweetheart. These are adult matters. Why don't you get your favorite doll, the one with brown hair and eyes?"

Amadea smiled and replied:

"Yes, I'm going to look for her."

I started explaining to Scarlett about the daily bullying incidents occurring at my school.