THE FORBIDDEN FRUIT OF A CURIOUS MIND (THIRD PART)

Theolinda and Ryan visited the Gentle Valley nursing home, where Bluebell's parents had lived for years. The nursing home was situated in a beautifully designed garden filled with lush lawns and trees. Residents enjoyed a plethora of amenities, ranging from a well-stocked library and a lively game room to a cosy movie room and enticing outdoor recreational spaces. Theolinda and Ryan thought it could be one of the nicest nursing homes they had ever seen, despite the challenges of living in such a facility.

Walter and Dorothy Tyrion invited them to their shared bedroom. The room was spacious, elegantly furnished, and exuded a sense of comfort. They were both slender and had good physical appearances, despite being in their nineties. Frank had a nasty temper, but Dorothy greeted them warmly.

Theolinda took the lead in the conversation and was the first to speak.

"Thank you for hosting us. We are historical mystery case investigators. During our research, we discovered the disappearance of her daughter and her boyfriend."

Walter interjected with a scowl of anger.

"I did not like Bluebell's boyfriend at all. He was a boy to her. She needed a real man."

Dorothy said:

"Calm down, Walter. It's not good for the heart. Bluebell was in love. Despite being 45 years old, she's never had a boyfriend. She surprised us."

"The bastard stole our daughter. Don't you see it yet, Dorothy?" Walter stated.

A nurse walked in and spoke to Walter:

"It's your time to go to physical therapy."

Walter muttered as he carefully exited the room with the assistance of the nurse.

"Excuse him. Bluebell was his girl. He was always very overprotective of her," Dorothy explained, somewhat embarrassed.

Theolinda commented:

"Do you have any of Bluebell's belongings here?"

Dorothy was astonished by the question and told Ryan:

"Son, can you go to the closet and get a box from the top?"

Ryan eagerly rose from his seat, swung open the closet doors, and exposed a jumble of old clothes and items. He noticed a large cardboard box and asked:

"Is this, ma'am?"

"Yes, that's the one. Bring it, please."

Ryan brought the box.

"Here are all my memories of Bluebell," Dorothy replied, her eyes welling with tears and a mixture of sorrow and nostalgia evident in her voice.