THE ILLUSTRIOUS DAGON FAMILY (FIRST PART)

AUTHOR'S NOTE: The man in the picture is the infamous Tybalt Dagon

AUTHOR'S NOTE: The man in the picture is the infamous Tybalt Dagon. :D

The Illustrious Dagon Family is a book written by Gareth Johnson, a new author who inexplicably disappeared 42 years ago. The book tells the captivating story of the Dagon family, renowned for their extraordinary wealth and influence in the small town of Glouminster.

If you dare to keep reading, you will discover the terrible secrets of this family. Johnson skillfully weaves a tale that peels back the layers of the Dagon family's seemingly idyllic existence, exposing a web of dark secrets. From the grandeur of their opulent mansion to the carefully cultivated facade they present to the world, it becomes clear that there is something sinister lurking beneath the surface. With each revelation, the reader is drawn deeper into a world of forbidden desires, twisted loyalties, and unimaginable horrors.

THE ILLUSTRIOUS DAGON FAMILY (EXTRACTS)

This book needs to begin at the beginning, and it starts with Dalton Dagon

This book needs to begin at the beginning, and it starts with Dalton Dagon. He was the first member of the family to arrive on Ablington Island at the age of 18. He was an attractive young man. Dalton Dagon possessed an air of mystery that hung around him like a smoky veil. Tall and lean with mesmerizing blue eyes, he effortlessly commanded attention wherever he went. He had a magnetic presence that drew people in, making them curious about the secrets he held. But the truth remained elusive, hidden behind the enigmatic smile that never seemed to leave his lips.

He lived in a modest boarding house for a while and started working as a bellman at a neighbouring hotel. Dalton quickly became a favourite among the hotel guests, charming them with his impeccable manners and warm personality. His ability to anticipate their needs and provide exceptional service earned him a reputation as the best bellman on the island.

One day, this young man read a book that a hotel guest had forgotten: Grimoires of the Inferno.

Curiosity got the better of Dalton, and he found himself engrossed in the pages of the mysterious book. As he delved deeper into its contents, he discovered a hidden world of ancient spells and dark magic. Dalton's once-content life as a bellman started to feel mundane and ordinary in comparison to the secrets and possibilities the book promised.