"You go. My whole head is white. I look like I'm going gray." Emília protested.

   "They're gonna think we're drug addicts if you said I look like a snort coke."

   "Fine, be a baby."

   "I'm your baby." He said, making the girl show him the middle finger as she walked to the door.

   She opened it, revealing a young woman standing there, "Bonj-" She stopped in the middle of her sentence when she saw the girl's state.

   "Ne demandez pas. Comment puis-je t'aider?" She shut her down.

   "Uh, je suis voisine, N-Nelle. J-je viens uh, d'emménager mon copain et- " She started speaking in broken French.

   "I can speak English." Emília smiled, leaning on her door frame.

   "Oh, thank God. I'm Nelle, your new neighbor. I was wondering if you have any milk. I could've sworn we had some, but apparently not. It's late now, and we don't want to go to the store." She explained.

   "Yeah, sure. Let me go get you a bag." She left her waiting at the door as she went to the kitchen, passing Juraj on the couch.

   "Who is it?"

   "New neighbor," She quickly grabbed the milk and gave it to her, "Here. If you need anything, come by. I'd love to get to know you, Nelle."

   "Thanks. And you are?" She shyly smiled, taking the ingredient from her hands.

   "Oh, sorry, Emília." She shook her hand.

   "Thanks again, Emília. I'll see you soon, hopefully. Bye!" She swiftly left.

   "So, where were we?" She turned to her boyfriend, who was still lying on the couch.

   "No more food fight, Em, please." He groaned, throwing his head back.

   "Okay, okay. Let's go finish that pizza."

   "Oh my God, this is so good." Emília moaned as she took the first bite of their dinner that they were eating at ten pm.

" Emília moaned as she took the first bite of their dinner that they were eating at ten pm

•☆•

   "Mhm," Juraj tipped his head back, catching all of the cheesy goodness in his mouth, "We're pretty good cooks, actually."

   "We're is a strong word. I did most of the work." She raised her eyebrow.

   "How would you cook if I didn't buy you everything," He cocked his head to the side, "See? Team effort!" He pat her thigh.

   Emília laughed, "You're unbelievable," She turned to the boy and grabbed his cheek, "You have a little something here,"she kissed his jaw, lightly sucking, "A little sauce stain there."

   "You have a little sauce stain on your boobs. Can I give you a hickey now?" He teased, making the girl bright red.

   "I mean..." She said, immediately laughing, "You're funny, baby."

   "Aw man. I wasn't even joking," He pouted, forcefully sticking his bottom lip out. Suddenly, he stood up and took his girlfriend to the couch, laying her on her back, "Please? I love seeing you all marked up by me."

   "Fine, go ahead." She stopped resisting his grip and relaxed as he gently sucked and bit and kissed her chest and neck. She moved her hands to his hair, gently tugging it and massaging his scalp.

   "That feels so good, love," He pulled away from her and looked at his masterpiece that was painted by him, "So gorgeous, and all mine."

   "Mhm, all yours."

✮ ⋆ ˚。𖦹 ⋆。°✩

✮ ⋆ ˚。𖦹 ⋆。°✩

CHAPTER THIRTY