Chapter 5 Echoes in the Shadow

Sanjana made a background check on Karan, and she came to know about the rivalries of Karan's family and the Rajput family. So, she found a nice idea to take revenge on Rajput family and make herself a boyfriend. Sanjana called Karan, "Hey! I have called you for our that deal." Karan said, "Yeah, tell me fast. I have been waiting for it." Sanjana smirked and said, " Okay, I want you to be my boyfriend." Karan said, " Hello? I already have a girlfriend." Sanjana said, "Haha! When you were with me in your room yesterday at that time you didn't remember that you have a girlfriend?" Karan said, " It's not like that. It was just a time pass." Sanjan said, " I very well know what and who is time pass." Karan asked, " What do you mean?" Sanjana said, " I don't have to make it clear as you know it very well, and the deal is win-win situation for both of us, but it's up to you." She disconnected the call. Karan said," Hello? Wait... Hello? Huh... she cut the call." Here,  Aria was a little sad, then she saw a boy standing near her house gate and was looking here and there. She was like he is mischievous and will do some mischief."" So, to catch him, she plays a cute yet funny prank on him. Aria spotted a mischievous boy peeping into her house through the window. Instead of getting angry, she decided to play a hilarious prank on him. She waited until he was fully engaged in his peeping, then suddenly jumped out from behind the curtains, wearing a silly costume and making exaggerated spooky noises. The boy, startled and scared out of his wits, stumbled backward, tripping over his own feet. Aria couldn't contain her laughter as she watched his reaction. "Gotcha!" she exclaimed, trying to stifle her giggles. The boy's eyes widened in disbelief, and then realization dawned on him that he had been pranked. As he picked himself up, he couldn't help but chuckle at the absurdity of the situation. "You got me good," he admitted, still slightly shaken but also impressed by Aria's prank. They both shared a laugh as Aria explained her motive behind the prank, and the boy promised not to peep into anyone's house again. Aria said," Haha! Hey, My name is Aria Rajput." The boy said, ' Hey, my name is Abhimanyu..." But he stopped himself from saying his full name, thinking if she knew about his full name, then she would hate him. Aria waved her hand, " Hello? Abhimanyu?" Abhimanyu said, " Huh.. yes, that's my name." Aria said, " I know that, but what's your full name?" Abhimanyu said," Sharma... my name is Abhimanyu Sharma." She exclaimed," Oh... you're then Shiny's brother." Abhimanyu said, " Huh? Who is Shiny?" Aria asked," Your sister? Aren't you Sharma and you live here, right?" Abhimanyu said, " Oh yaa yaa. Shiny is my sister." Aria said, " Your sister was right." He asked, " About what?" Aria said, " You're always ignorant when it comes to her." Abhimanyu was still confused, " Haha..  yeah.. sorry." She said, " It's not okay because she is mad at you, not me."  Abhimanyu's mother saw both of them, and she warded off their evil eye with a hand gesture, and she clicked the picture of them and was happy. Abhimanyu was blushing that Aria was scolding her. Aakash loudly called her, " Aria? Aria?" Abhimanyu said, " Hey! I guess I should leave. Will talk to you later. Bye." Aria said," Okay. Bye. Yes, Dad, I'm coming." Aakash had brought her favorite sweets, Almond Pudding. Aakash said, " Baby girl, I have brought you Almond Pudding for you." Aria yelled in happiness, "Yeah. Thank you, Dad." Here, Karan was happy that in the end, his plan was successful in trapping both families girls. " Finally, Mom, finally, both families are now in the first step of my trap." His mom said, "I'm proud of you, my baby. Now, I can die in peace after both of them get destroyed. They first killed my husband, then they destroyed our business and respect in our society." His uncle said, "Well done. But this is not the success we want. Keep up your work on time." Sanjana was waiting and watching her phone chime or ring that Karan was ready. Aria was eating her pudding when her cousins came. " we also want to eat." She said, " No. This is for me." She started running with Pudding and was teasing her cousins. Karan said," Okay. Sanjana Birla just struck a deal with me to destroy Aria Rajput and her family, along with my hidden motive to destroy her family, too." His uncle said," Accept her strike deal, and woo her." Karan nodded his head and dialed Sanjana's number. Sanjana said, " So? You had to call me. I knew it." Karan said, " Yeah. I am willing to do because I have fallen for you the moment I saw you." Sanajna said, " I am not Aria." Karan said, " I know that. That's why I am saying, I have fallen for you. I know you won't believe me, but I am willing to wait for you and till then I have intention to woo you and marry you." Sanjana felt little touched but she said, " will see later about this. But for now come to Lotus Cafe and will discuss further then." Karan said, " Okay. " He disconnected the call.

#Stay Tuned...
#How will Aria tackle with the betrayal and cheating? She has now enemies, which she is unaware of!"