Chapter 1 - The voice

William Pov

Year 2035

There were reports of many people going missing and there is no trace of them and many also have said that they were there and as soon as they walked out of the room they were gone. The only thing they left behind was a book with such a type of writing that it is hard to read, symbols and signs nobody can understand. People till this day are trying to figure out how to read the strange symbols in the book. We have also studied it and it also has a picture of a figure in the book as a whole and it looks like he has a bag over his head. As we try a figure out and where those
People have gone off too. Was it kidnapping, or they just disappeared stay turned on-
shuts off the TV

William: It's already time to go to bed, time does fly when you're doing things.

It was raining outside, and it was dark out and you can hear the rain drops hit the roof of the house as it hit the rooftop and it is quite satisfying to hear. I then decided to go in his room to go to bed. As I was getting ready for bed, he done put up his equipment from work and it was his stuff for bounty hunting. Then after a while I decided to lay down in bed and he rolled over to go to sleep he shut his eyes and then he drafted of to sleep until he Heard a voice.

???: wake up

As soon as I heard the voice I instantly woke up.

William: who is there.

William: am I hearing things or am I just going crazy?

Then I rolled over and went back to sleep.

Time skip until the morning.

Then sound of buzzing was ringing in my ear because my alarm on my phone was going off, I looked at the time it was 8:00 am so I decided to get up out of bed and get ready for work.  I turned the alarm off and got ready for work as I went to go to the bathroom to do my daily.

After I was done with my daily routine, I grabbed my tools, so I don't get killed on the job.

Then I walked out the door with my stuff and I went to the bus stop because I didn't want to walk to work and while I was waiting, I thought about the voice last night.  And I thought to myself what that was, was something calling to me or was it in my head.  But I couldn't get that wrapped around my head.

The bus arrived

I got onto the bus and like usual it's noisy but it's this or walking, so I found a seat and once I found a seat I laid my head against the window still thinking about it again and again and again and this time I hear it again.

This time it was repeating over and over.

???: wake up, William wake up, Wake up!

Then I realized I drifted off to sleep again and it was a person that worked with me that woke me up.

Isaiah: wake up William you fell asleep again.

William: yeah, I am getting up man don't rush me.

Isaiah: you're such a sleepyhead man, you need to sleep more at home pal.

Me and Isaiah walked off the bus together

Isaiah: how are those sleeping pills I gave you.