Chapter 2

"You are so drunk, baby. Take a rest tonight." Seokjin told Namjoon as he assisted him on his bed.

"Sleep with me, baby." Namjoon said.

"Of course, I will." Jin said as he kept on kissing Namjoon's neck who's almost asleep already. "I will just take a shower and will be back, okay?" Jin said leaving a kiss on Namjoon's lips.

Namjoon just nodded, already falling in his dreamland.

After showering, Jin checked on Namjoon and as expected, he was already asleep.

He smirked and wore his robe, tying it tightly on his waist before checking his phone, and opening the door to their hotel room, leaving a drunk Namjoon.

He was surprised when he saw Jungkook outside their room.

"Jungkook-ssi. What are you doing here?" He asked.

"Namjoon left his wallet, I was just about to give it to him." Jungkook said.

"That is so nice of you. Thank you. I will give it to him." Jin said.

"Are you on your way somewhere? In that robe?" Jungkook asked.

"I just took a shower, actually. I got hungry and on my way to pick up the food I ordered. You are free to join me if you want." Seokjin said seductively.

Jungkook took the chance to know why Jin is doing what he is doing right now. "Why are you marrying Namjoon?" He asked suddenly.

"The same reason why couples get married." Jin said with a smirk.

"I don't believe you." Jungkook said. "You hated Namjoon. You hated everyone who hurt you."

"Do you expect me to like only you?" Jin asked.

Jungkook was speechless. "You are doing this to get your revenge on Namjoon and our friends." He said after few seconds.

"You might be right... or wrong. Either way, I am marrying him and you will be part of our wedding, right?" Jin said as he let his fingers slide through Jungkook's chest.

"This is not right, Jin. This is not you. I know what they did to you is wrong but you should not do this. You will hurt a lot of people." Jungkook said trying to persuade Jin to stop his plans.

Jin walked closer to him and bit his ears. "Take me with you tonight and I'll think about it." He said whispering to Jungkook's ears.

They looked at each other's eyes.

After few minutes, Jungkook spoke. "I will not be involved in your devious plan." He said then walked away.

"Still the upright man, I see. Then watch me marry your bestfriend." Jin said.

"Marry whoever you want." Jungkook said.

Jin leaned on the wall as he watched Jungkook walk away from him.

"You're still you." He said to himself.

************
🔞

"I thought you wouldn't come." Yoongi said as he opened his door and pulled the man inside his room.

"Had to get the big man to his bed. He was so drunk." Jin said looking at Yoongi's topless body.

"Stop oggling me and let's start the night. I don't want to waste another minute." He said as he slammed Jin to his door and kissed him roughly.

"Hmm... hungry are we?" Jin said as he pushed Yoongi.

"I am always hungry for you." Yoongi said.

"Condoms?" Jin asked.

"You're on pills." Yoongi said as he licked his way to his neck.

"You know my rules."

"I want it raw just once. I want to feel you again." Yoongi said as he removed the tie of Jin's robe. "Fuck! You are all naked underneath." Yoongi said.

Jin smirked at him as he totally removed the robe from his body.

"Of course, I am. I will let you without condom once, only once." Jin said as he pulled Yoongi for a kiss.

"Shit! I should have met you first." Yoongi said as he removed his sweatpants and underwear, revealing a hard and angry cock which he started stroking.

"I thought we were past that regret already? We can meet like this anyway even when I get married." Jin said as he pulled Yoongi for another sloppy kiss full of tongue.

Yoongi pulled away from the kiss. "I want to get you pregnant." He said and started rubbing his cock on Jin's equally hard cock.

"That's not in our playtime list, daddy." He said which earned a loud grunt from Yoongi.

"I swear, I will make you harder." Yoongi said as he kept on rubbing their cocks.

"You're all talk, daddy. Prove it to me." Jin said with a challenge.

Yoongi then pulled him and dropped him to his hotel bed.

"You'll regret the time you challenged me." He said as he turned Jin to his stomach, raised his ass, and started inserting his cock without even preparing Jin's hole. He knows he can take it anyway.

"Ohhh fuck!"

"Who's your daddy now?" Yoongi asked as he spanked Jin's butt.

"You! Only you!"

"I want you mine, Seokjin. Just mine."

"I'm yours tonight. Take me however you want, daddy!" Jin said and earned another hard and deep thrust from Yoongi.

"You sure are." Yoongi said with a smirk as he started his deep thrusts inside Jin's hole. "My baby, yes!" Yoongi said.

The hotel room was filled with moans, grunts, multiple condoms used until they got tired and it's almost day time.

Forgot to mention, this is definitely not for a weak heart. This is totally a slutty and sassy Jin but let's see how Jungkook will fix him. If... he can fix him. 😉