Viggo x reader

You were on a solo mission, scouting out the Dragon Hunters' latest movements, when you were ambushed and captured. Viggo Grimborn, the ruthless leader, sneered as he interrogated you. "So, you're one of the Dragon Riders. I've heard so much about you. And I'm particularly interested in what you know about the Dragon Eye."

You remained defiant, but Viggo's gaze made you shiver. "I don't know what you're talking about," you lied.

Viggo chuckled. "Don't play dumb. I have reason to believe you've seen the Dragon Eye. And I want to know what you've managed to discover."

You spat at his feet. "You'll get nothing from me."

Viggo raised an eyebrow. "Feisty, aren't you? I like that. But it won't save you. My methods always get results."

Just as Viggo's men moved to drag you away, you spoke up. "Viggo, I think you're misunderstanding something. You see I am very good at reading people, I can tell when someone is hiding something."

Viggo snorted. "What are you talking about?"

You locked eyes with him, your gaze piercing. "I think you're searching for more than just the Dragon Eye. You're searching for validation, for a sense of purpose. And using the Dragon Eye as an excuse to justify your cruel actions."

Viggo's expression faltered for a moment, and you saw a glimmer of surprise in his eyes. No one had ever dared to challenge him like that before. He took a step closer, intrigued despite himself. "Go on."

You continued, your words weaving a spell of truth and insight. "You're trying to prove yourself to your father, that you could indeed have been a good Chief to your tribe. That's most likely why you use the game Maces and Talons to show him you're more than just a hunter. But the truth is, Viggo, you're already more than that. You have a chance to choose a different path, one that doesn't involve hurting innocent people and dragons."

Viggo's mask of confidence cracked, and for a moment, you saw a glimmer of the person he could have been. He looked at you with a newfound respect, and a hint of curiosity. "You're not like the others," he said, his voice softer. "You see things that others don't."

In that moment, you realized that even the most hardened hearts can be reached with the right words. And Viggo, though still a formidable foe, was not as one-dimensional as you thought. The seeds of doubt had been sown, and you wondered what the future held for this complex and conflicted leader.