New Year New Me

The first day of school for William and his brother. A year filled with many obstacles and problems because of their new "super powers". ( the truth is that only William has "superpowers" for now and they do nothing  )
The first day is undoubtedly harder for William because he has a force he's trying to fight.
The first day of school started in the usual and boring way.  He once again crossed the threshold of the classroom.  Just about to take his seat when the class bully Rogert shows up and trips him and William falls to the ground...
Rogert is a tall athlete on the school's football team.  He bullies everyone but since his parents sponsor the school nothing happens to him...
When William falls to the ground he blushes and is embarrassed because it happens in front of everyone and on the First Day of School.
But thinking that there is nowhere worse, his "super power" appeared, which is rather a curse.  Namely the strange change in the color of his skin to blue.  William, on the floor already embarrassed, prepares to get up from there, but just as he reaches for his notebook, he sees that his hand is slowly turning blue.  Luckily no one sees this because everyone is laughing and not looking at him but worried that he might be found out William starts running towards the toilets where he plans to stay until this blue effect wears off.
In the toilets, he locks himself in a toilet and starts talking to himself about how bad he is and how cowardly he is.
"- oh why do you keep letting yourself be bullied"
William said in that judgmental voice.
And thinking that he is alone, he continues to say bad and nasty things about himself and those around him.  But then laughter is heard in the toilet next to him
William stopped talking to himself and listened for who could be laughing.
But the laughter also stopped
William asked "who's there?" but no one answered.  Then William heard the toilet door next to him open and someone run.
Confused and distraught, William returned to his classroom.  But unfortunately, Rogert's tricks continue…
The very first time William sits in his chair, he realizes that there is chewing gum stuck to the chair itself.. Understanding who did it just by Rogert's satisfied expression...
William decides he's had enough of this.. He pretends not to care and waits for Rogert to turn the other way.
When is the rightmoment, William gets up from his chair and starts beating Rogert on the face and body.
Of course, as someone who has been on a Football team and has been training since he was very young, William's attacks don't really affect Rogert and Rogert just laughs.  But then William picks up a pen and jams it into Rogert's hand....... An act that prompts Rogert to start beating William hard....
Well, the story continues with the fact that teachers come and intervene and in general the two are sent to the doctor's office where they are informed that they will be punished or expelled from the school
William's mother is notified by a call of what has happened and she goes to get her son.  Thinking that she will scold him, William is prepared with answers, but in fact she understands her son and even offers a school to move him to.
William agrees to this, and the very next week he moves to a new, quieter school next door to their apartment.
The first day at the new school is also a little scary, but not because of bullying, but rather because he doesn't know anyone and he's just a little lonely, but at least there's no bullying and nobody knows him.
And so with this change in his life
William starts the year anew….
With a new school new behavior and maybe with the opportunity to make new friendships in the future.......
And while a lot of trouble is happening in his brother's life, Liam's life is looking a little better.  The beginning of the new year seems to bring new and interesting changes in the life of the younger brother.
Liam is in the same school as before and nothing has changed except that since Liam's school is too small, his class will be split up and spread out among the other classes to fill up the number of children in the class.
Because of this, Liam falls into the "Little Connoisseurs" class.  The class is led by Miss Johnson who is a very good teacher.  In this class, Liam meets previous children he already knows.
But there are also new ones.  One of them is a girl named Elizabeth, she is very loud, bad and even impudent.  The reason Liam likes her is because she is nice to him.
in fact, she is very nice to him.  she always greets him, and you can see that he likes her.  Liam is too scared and worried to show his feelings to her and waits for the perfect moment.....but while he is waiting for the moment something terrible happens.  one of the days Liam gets up a little earlier than usual to get ready, put on a special outfit and do his hair.  he is very happy because he thought to share his feelings to elizabeth…….
Of course, in addition to getting up early, he also goes to school early, and on his way to school he buys a box of candy to wait for Elizabeth in the classroom, since she always goes there early.
But just as Liam hears Elizabeth's voice in the hallway he is surprised because she is laughing with someone…
And he was right ..... she walks into the room with another boy, he thinks they're just friends but then Elizabeth hugs the boy and sits with him on the bench and... it breaks Liam's heart.   He crushes the box of candy...gets up from his desk and heads for the door..then Elizabeth notices him and says hi but he doesn't react, throws the candy in the trash and leaves...
For the next 3 days Liam doesn't go to school and stays at home depressed..
He doesn't communicate with anyone except his brother, who is also depressed by his loneliness at the new school...
But as they say "it is what it is" right?