14 - A slut for you

The weight of the discussion hung heavy in the air, the fate of something much bigger than just money seemingly resting on the outcome.

Every instinct screamed at me to flee, but his eyes – those eyes that always seemed to find me , no matter the distance or the crowd – held me captive.

With a forced smile, I  stammer out my apology, "I was just passing by, sorry for interrupting you gentlemen." I said reaching to his chair.

Enjoy the party, gentlemen. Meeting's over." Then, his gaze fixed on me, he reaches out and pulls me towards him.  Before I can react, I find myself seated on his lap, trapped between him and the table.  His body heat sears through my dress, and I catch a whiff of his cologne, a mixture of power and something strangely comforting.

The weight of their scrutiny was palpable, making me acutely aware of the audacity of my position. A lone woman, perched on Siddharth's lap, in a room filled with high-powered businessmen.

The room went silent as everyone left us alone.

A slow smile spread across my face, a touch of amusement dancing in my eyes. I  tilted my head slightly, letting the dress hug my curves even more dramatically.  "Enjoying the view, Mr. Khurana ?" I  purred, my voice dripping with playful confidence. 

I see him licking his lips looking at my cleavage.

I shiver run down my spin when I felt his hand on my inner thigh. Squeezing it gently.

The way he sucked the nipples made me feel wet somewhere.

"Ss .si.. sidharth?"

Without uttering a single word . His lips collided with mine . He was not kissing he was eating my lips.

My hands wrapped around his neck.

I can feel his lips moving from my lips to my neck.

I pulled myself.

"Hey..hey...It is already hard to hide the hickies with makeup.  Don't you." I said with a giggle.

He bite his lower lips with a  smirk.

"Kitty."

"Hmm?"

"I wanna f...I wanna fight."

"What?"

"Amm... I..."

I couldn't resist a playful jab. Leaning in closer, my voice barely a whisper, said, "Seems like someone's a little distracted, Mr. Khurana . Did the dress distract you from a deal worth crores?" A light touch on his arm, a playful brush of fingertips, added to the teasing.

I knew if I sat there for one more minute. He will tear this dress apart.

I tried to get up but he pulled me again.

"Sidharth, Let's go."

He caresed my hair and tucked behind my ears..

Butterflies? no. Volcano? Yes.

He leaned and I can't resist kissing him . His strong arms around me . His black suit making him more desirable.
How can I stop him or myself.

Our kiss was interrupted by a phone call. His phone was ringing.

He moved his hand to his phone and looked at it. "Is it  important else you are fired."

I got up from his lap and looked myself at the glass table.

I need to do my touch up.

I winked at him and then left from there.

After my touch up . I was in the party again.