Chapter 5: The Mystery

~{CAUTION: EXPLICIT AND SENSITIVE CONTENT AHEAD}~

           Zeph woke up after hearing me screaming my lungs out. "MONY!", he screamed in panic. I was still screaming and trembling in fear. I wanted to detach my head from my body. Just then he wrapped me in his arms and started rubbing my head.

          I stopped trembling and suddenly realised how close our bodies were..... We both pulled away from eachother quickly.

          "I'll go get a glass of water...", he said as his face was as red as a tomato.

           "Ok...", I said while blushing.

          I was sitting on the couch when he brought  me breakfast and some water. 

          "You didn't have to-"

          "Since when have you been experiencing Nightmares?", he asked as he sat beside me after placing the food on the table and giving water to me.

         "Since a while, this was the second one.", I said and drank the glass of water which he gave me.

         "Can you tell me what you saw in there? I'm just curious...", He said while crossing his arms.

          "I don't remember the details but it was a pathetic woman who was killing people brutally....", I said with a gloomy expression.

            "How are you feeling right now? You were burning earlier.", he asked while serving me the food, he looked like he was genuinely worried.

          "I feel better. I'll be just fine in an hour after freshing up!", I said with a bright smile because I realised that I finally have someone on my side checking on me.

          He put a bag of medicines on the table. "Here are the medicines. Have one of each after eating. I have to go home, my sister kept spamming me with calls. I'll be right back after freshing up!", he said and left.

         The room felt empty and glooming in his absence. I ate the breakfast, took the medicine, cleaned up the mess and took a refreshing bath. After I was done washing up I was feeling quite fine.

          I sat on the bed and starting studying. I kept studying for five hours and without realising it, I selpt again.

*Zeph's POV*

         I opened the door, hoping that she's doing fine and found her sleeping with all the books open, looks like she was working hard. I sat on the chair beside the bed. I kept staring at her, I didn't know why I wanted to wake her up and listen to her voice but I wanted her to keep sleeping because she looked so cute while asleep.

         I brushed her hair gently. Just how much has she gone through all by herself??... "Slumber in peace buttercups you got me by your side. You ain't alone anymore.", I said as I rubbed her cheeks gently as she was still asleep. I smiled realising that her fever's totally gone and she wasn't burning anymore.

*After ten minutes, Harmony woke up*

*Back to Harmony's POV*

          I felt a warm presence near me and I woke up to see Zephyr beside me.

          "Good Morning again, Miss.", he said.

          "Good Morning!", I said while streching.

          "What time is it right now?"

          "2 O'clock."

           "I'm hungry...", I said while pouting.

           He giggled, "Go fresh up again. We're heading out.".

          "Is it a date?", I asked in a teasy manner.

         "Stop talking garbage and go freshup.", he said while giggling. It was clear that he was blushing.

         I washed my face and changed my clothes and came outside to cake my face up with make-up. It has been so long since I looked pretty.

         I sat infront of the dressing table and started doing the make-up and the whole freaking time, he sat beside the mirror and was staring at me as if I was a Cassata. I got distracted and the gloss got spread a little downwards. I started searching for the tissue paper but just then suddenly Zeph turned my face towards his face by my chin and removed the stain with his thumb. I think I don't need to use the blush.... I'd be blushing the whole day because of this. Just what are you up to SON OF A CARLSBERG!!

          Just as I was done we both headed out together. We had lunch at subway and went to watch a moie.It was horror and Zeph jumped in fear every ten minutes and I was laughing my ass out. Just as the movie was over we head out to the street and started walking to the arcade.

          We were casually talking to eachother about the movie and then I froze and turned towards the left, to a building which had a big screen, my eyes widened...

           "BREAKING NEWS: Another cropse of a man has been found in Violet Lake of Hawai. We don't know the cause of the death but the investigators assume that it was a murder. They assume that he was tied by a rope tightly around the neck, his eyes and knuckles were removed and was beaten up terribly by looking at the bruises on the neck, shoulder, face, legs and hands. There are no traces of the culprit found yet-"

          "Harmony?"

          I pointed towards the picture of the guy being displayed and said, "It's him, the guy who died in my dreams....".