Chapter 4: The Happy Pill

~{CAUTION: EXPLICIT AND SENSITIVE CONTENT AHEAD}~

Zeph observed me falling and ran to me. Just as he held me, I fainted.. "Mony!", Zeph screamed in panic.

I don't remember what happened in between but I woke up in the Nurses' room. When I woke up, I nowhere saw Zeph in the room but I saw my mother standing infront of me with a file of papers. As soon as she noticed that I woke up she threw that file on my face. "What are you doing over here?", I asked with full of headache and opened the file to see some pictures of me and Zeph when we were hanging out. She didn't miss even one day, all the information about what and how I was doing was printed in papers.

"Is he your boyfr-"

"WERE YOU STALKING ME?!", I snapped at her.

"Of course honey, I needed to know what you were doing, Infact I'm your mother, we're the only family for each other.", she said, faking a sweet voice.

"Didn't I cut all of my ties with you? And a mother would never treat her child like this. She would especially never send thugs to kidnap her own child. You know what? you are the one who failed as a mother!", I screamed with all my energy left.

She started walking towards me with her not-so-cool versace heels which made a loud creaking sound. I started trembling because all the abuse she did to me flashed before my eyes. "What did you little brat just say?", she whispered in my ears.

"Can you please repeat that again a little louder?", she whispered again by holding my arm so tightly, her nails were poking into my skin and it instantly started bleeding.

"You were not like this before. You were like an angel on earth. Just how fast an angel can turn into a devil!", I exclaimed and gave a sad chuckle.

She got pissed off and poked her nails harder into my hand. She walked out of the room clenching her jaw.

Just as she left, I saw Zephyr standing behind the door. I can't believe that he heard and saw everything. Now this is embarassing.......

He walked into the room with a sad and extremely angry face. He sat down on the chair beside the bed, he held my arm gently and starte applying the ointment. I was still trembling...

"I won't ask you or force you to tell about what is going on... I wait till you tell me but you better tell me before something worse happens, Buttercups.", He said in the most gentle voice and hearing that I stopped trembling. He opened his arms for me to dig in.

"Ayo! My happy pill!", I said with the most excited voice and hugged him but he hugged me back so tightly as if he owned me or something.... Looks like he took this personally......

After school was over, he walked me to the hotel skipping his basket ball club.

"Thank you for walking me till here...."

He saw the hotel and asked, "You live here?".

"Yes, After having a huge fight with my mother I left the house with all my belongings....."

"This is one of my sister's hotels!", he said while grinning.

"Oh really? Wanna come in and play some video games with me?", I asked while smiling.

"HELL YEAH!!", he was excited.

We both raced till my room and obviously I won and as promised he gave me a neck massage after washing up. We lost track of time and played for four hours straight.

At 10 O' clock in the night, I went to the bathroom and came back to see Zeph sleeping on the bed like a child. I guess he's fast asleep. I cleaned up everything and slep too, Eventhough it's saturday tomorrow....

*In Harmony's Dream*

It was the exactly same caged room in which a woman was walking into wearing similar heels, creaking them against the floor, she made an annoying noise. She was wearing a fancy dress but her face was not visible.

In the room there was a person hanged, his face was pale-blue, his eyes were removed and his knuckles were cut off.

"This is what happens when you don't obey me sweetie.", the woman said, smiled and started laughing like a wicked witch.

*Harmony woke up and started having a panic attack*

What the hell is wrong with me??!! I can't breathe. I started screaming and trembling. I was sweating so much and started having a hectic headache, it hurted like as if someone had hammered my head with a gaint iron nail.