meeting of two hearts

RUDRA'S POV :- 

AT MORNING TIME:-

I was in one of my warehouse, when my phone buzzed, seeing the caller Id I picked up the call. 

"Hello mom!" I said. " Hello beta! Listen i want to say something to you." my mom ( LAKSHMI SINGH RATHORE) said. "Yes mom, say what happened" i said and then.. " The program is over in jaipur so i am coming to jaisalmer today. And you have to come and pick me up from the airport, okay?" my mom said with determination that leaves no place for argument..

" Alright mom, i will come to pick you up." I said and cut the call.

" Now let's  start the work. shall we?" i said to the person who was tied on chair in front of me. he was sweating, trembling with fear, and crying for his life. pathetic.

" So, now tell me who sent you to kill me?" i asked him in calm and deep voice.. that can send shivers down to anyone's spine.

when he didn't said anything i got angry and said" i don't have the whole fucking day spit out who is that  fucking person who sent you to kill me!!" He trembled in fear but didn't say anything.. then i went near him and start punching on his face and he was screaming due to pain and fear. And his screams were melodious song for my ears.

After sometime, it was looking as if he was in pool of his own blood. When he didn't said anything, i took a knife in my hands.. Now he was shaking like hell. And, i said to him in deadly calm voice, " If you didn't tell me now, then even I don't know what art this knife will do on your body.. So you better tell me right now"

That person said, " s-sir.. i was ordered to kill you by a person. H-his face was covered by mask so i didn't able to see his face.. plea-se s-sir lea-ve me.. I will not come again i-in front of y-you."

'That's it he also don't have any information, so let's finish the work, i have many other things to do.' i thought.

And then i picked my gun and pulled the safety off.. and pulled the trigger the bullet fired  directly in between of his eyes.

"Clean the mess." i ordered my guards and went to my penthouse, i can't go in rathore mansion in this state when it is looking like i played holi ( hindu's festival of colours) with blood because even i don't know what will happen when my grandmother ( BHAVYA SINGH RATHORE) and grandfather ( PRANAV SINGH RATHORE ) see me like this.

i went to pent house and go to shower.. while showering i thought of a person whom I met in jaipur two years ago actually it wasn't a meeting i just saw her while going into one of my branch that is established there. it was raining and.. 

My thoughts got interrupted by a phone call after showering I came into room and saw the caller id.. it was my PA ( anil joshi).. i picked up the call, he said, " Sir, you have a meeting at 1:00 pm with Mr. Verma."

" Alright, i will come in some time." i hung the call and got ready

" i hung the call and got ready