[19] - Birthday?

~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~
- Author's POV-

February 4, 2023

3:24PM

Donghyuck adjusts the camera as it turned on.

"HELLO EVERYONE! This is Donghyuck orrr!! AGENT PHANTOM~ and I'm introducing the agents of ICE and NEO agency~ The cooperating team! We are actually a lot so bare with me", Donghyuck chuckles as he angles the camera correctly.

"Donghyuck- No time for your jokes now!", Jaemin yelled, as the other agents are in the verge of attacking some enemies.

Donghyuck just chills and filmed around, as If the main spot light is on him.

"Oh and by the way, we're on our mission right now, what's the name of this mission?", Donghyuck goes to Chan, Chan groans and kicks the enemy he was fighting then smiles at the camera while fixing his hair. "Just-justin Timberlake?"

Both the Chans look at each other and laughed.

"Justice", Chan answers as an enemy runs to their way, donghyuck immediately runs away as Chan fights.

"That was Chan, agent Swift  He's been my new bestfriend. He's chill to be with, he had a blind date with Y/N so Jeno holds a grudge on him", Donghyuck goes close to the camera as he whispers.

Jeno groans, "CAN YOU PLEASE FOCUUSS??", jeno glared at Donghyuck.

"Watch out nono!", Donghyuck yells, as jeno dodged a piece of wood that was thrown to him.

Jeno rolled his eyes and continued to attack.

"Well that was jeno or agent specter, possessive ONI CHAN~", Donghyuck acted like an anime girl and laughed at his self.

"I swear, Agent alpha will seriously throw you ", Mingyu yelled this time.

donghyuck rolls his eyes, "guys, you don't need to know that guy he's just a back up", Donghyuck did not bother showing mingyu to the camera.

Mingyu scoffed.

"Anyways, our mission is simple today. We just fight these people and take their boss to negotiate with him, I guess", Donghyuck scratched his head when suddenly a male yelled.

"EVERYONE RUN! THE BOMB'S ABOUT TO EXPLODE", Mark yelled.

"Yup, it's time to go", Donghyuck didn't turn the camera off and ran away as the bomb explodes behind them, the camera turns off.

"What the fuck?", Mingyu turns his head to Mark. "What's with the bomb?".

Mark coughs, "Apparently they saw us coming so they hid the bombs, Wonwoo, minghao, woozi, renjun and chenle found the bombs since they were inside the building..", Mark looks at the building and found no sign of the guy.

"Wh-where are they?!", Hoshi asks as he looks at the building.

"We're here", Wonwoo raises his hand as they are covered in smoke, both wonwoo and mingha held woozi as woozi was injured.

"Woozi hyung!", The agents ran to woozi.

"Where are the others?", Dk asks to Wonwoo.

Wonwoo sighs, "Y/N went on her own ways again, Agent alpha and the trouble makers followed her", Wonwoo tells.

Jeno frowned, "So where's Y/N now?!".

"Probably.. Inside the building?", Chenle guessed, jeno runs his head through his hair.

Life time partners? Agree? [SEVENTEEN X READER]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें