[7] - New member

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
AUTHOR'S POV
JANUARY 7, 2022 || 2:30PM

"i gathered all of you here, as i am to announce a announcement", Mr. Berries slams the table at the center as all eyes are on him.

"Welcome your new member", Mr. Berries points at the entrance as all boys turns their head there just to see a silhouette of a woman walking to the center.

The more the woman walks there she stands at the front of everyone, making almost all of them wide their eyes in shock.

"LEE Y/N!"

i am shock, My sister walking infront of us showig herself, her eyes landed on me. I don't know what to feel.

Jeno stands up as soon as it got announced and slammed the tabe turning everyone's attention to him.

"What? Mr. Berries are you joking?!", Jeno glares to Mr. Berries in utter shock, Mr. Berries connects his fingers and smirks.

The boss turns his head to you, "Tell them Y/N am i joking?".

You catched a breath and look at your brother with that guilty face, you never wanted to become an agent and if ever you become one you don't wanna be in the same group as your brother.

Though Mr. Berries, the boss forced you. Which had you no choice, you never had any choices you knew that as soon as you signed the contract.

You're under Mr. Berries now, and his ICE agency.

Jeno frowns when you couldn't speak, Jeno walks to you and drags you away from the room gripping tightly on your wrists making you cry and whimper in pain.

Even though you don't want to do this, there's still parts of you that want a life that includes crazy stuffs.

Just like being an assassin, you missed it. It grown deeper in you it became your passion even though its wrong.

And now you're an agent, your brother mad furious at you, you already signed the contract what can you do.

"Jeno! Stop! Let go of me-", Jeno lets go of you making you stumble at your place, good thing you kept your balance and hold on the wall.

This made you mad at him, you glare at him as he is raising his brows at you.

"How dare you glare at me?!", Jeno raises his voice to you, you frowned.

"How dare you drag me in the middle of introducing myself?!", You attacked, making him speechless, seeing you being like a rebel.

The other agents members runs to your direction to stop you and jeno if both of you start a mess.

Mark, Seungcheol, Dino and Jaemin runs to both of you just to see you two arguing.

Jeno scoffed at your words not caring about the other members.

"Introduce to yourself? You don't even know what you're going into", Jeno angrily spatted out making you groan in annoyance.

"God damn it Brother! I know what i'm getting into! I know your identity now you can't stop me!", You fought back to him.

Jeno laughs bitterly at your words, "You're now threatening me?! Yes, Y/N i've been an agent in ICE agency all along.. But i.. I know what i'm doing, Y/N!", Jeno points at his self.

Jeno hates it when you enter this agent world, It's dangerous especially the missions you need to risk your life for it. And Jeno doesn't want you to risk your life.

"I also know what i'm doing Jeno!", You rise youe voice with the upset tone, you know your brother cares for you but both of you are never really that close to stop each others decisions.